Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Urine doesn't infect people with HIV.
    Maybe he's pissing blood. Gonna quickly check if any footage was actually shown in the link and whether it's possible to tell whether he's pissing blood. It's a conservative call but still, if your city gets AIDS, you gotta explain that to the president.

Could even be not-AIDS. Who knows?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Could have been worse I guess, he could have taken a dump in it. Don't they add chlorine to drinking water though? Hell, in some countries they even add fluoride which is toxic, (obviously only a small amount, but would be way more than this kids piss in that giant reservoir) think I'd rather drink some piss!
    Oh fluoride. One of my favorite conspiracies...

Now make me a drink of Grain alcohol and rain water.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Maybe he's pissing blood.
    HIV doesn't last outside the body.

10+ Year Old Account
    eww...umm is all drinking water that vulnerable? 0o Anyone could do anything to it, that's not even mentioning animals..I'm sure rats love baths...

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    HIV doesn't last outside the body.
    Hmmm. Maybe I need to rethink my disease of choice.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    You are hating on people for having a different taste in music than you, if anything you are the idiot. I'm sure your preference is so much better...
    No I'm not hating on, just saying all beiber fans need to be moved to an island away from everyone else.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Maybe he's pissing blood. Gonna quickly check if any footage was actually shown in the link and whether it's possible to tell whether he's pissing blood. It's a conservative call but still, if your city gets AIDS, you gotta explain that to the president.

Could even be not-AIDS. Who knows?
    Quit with the fear mongering about HIV. You don't get HIV from urine. And even if he was pissing blood the virus wouldn't survive until someone drank it. And even if the virus WAS alive and someone drank it you don't get HIV orally.

So just stop. Please.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Bit silly really considering water is already recycled, unless he pissed into the section that had already been treated.
    the treated section should not be accessible.

Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    that guy should get fired. there is literally know difference between piss from a human and piss from other animals - and like trassk said all the bird shit is no doubt way more "harmful" to people. and by harmful i mean inconsequential and not harmful at all.

portland residents should really call for this asshole's job.
    There is a difference. Most diseases are not transferred between different species. Therefore human urine is potentially a lot more dangerous TO HUMANS than animal urine, as there is a much greater chance of a communicable disease. Still, this isn't really necessary, but at the same time, isn't really a big deal since they have a surplus of fresh water flowing to them currently that would just go unused if the reservoir was full.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    No I'm not hating on, just saying all beiber fans need to be moved to an island away from everyone else.
    Well if we are exiling people. Lets get rid of all the Metal fans, Anime fans, Dallas Cowboys fans, wine snobs, and food critics. Yeah that about does it for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I'm getting the feeling you aren't trying to be taken seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    The funny thing is that most times urine is actually quite safe, assuming the guy was healthy, which at 19 is probably fairly likely.

Now if he was doing other business in the reservoir...well...yeah.
    Forum badass alert:
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reading some of these responses reminds me how ignorant many people are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    Well if we are exiling people. Lets get rid of all the Metal fans, Anime fans, Dallas Cowboys fans, wine snobs, and food critics. Yeah that about does it for me.
    The fuck son? Why do I have to be two islands?

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, here is the Brent Reservoir outside london.

You have no borders around it, and swarms and other birds float around on it, probably shitting and pissing in the water. How do you know any bird isn't carrying a virus that could infect humans?

Water is treated, filtered and cleansed of anything contaminating it.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2014-04-17 at 04:19 PM.
    #boycottchina

lol well for die hard Cowboys fans who love their wine we can make it one island.

Fish pee and poop in reservoirs too!!! There is natural bacteria that will break down 99.9% of waste. Draining it is just silly.

A few oz of piss vs 380 million gallons leave a pretty minimal PPM contamination that it wouldn't be worth it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    lol well for die hard Cowboys fans who love their wine we can make it one island.
    This is highly island inefficient.

Arararararagi is going to be sad as fuck.

This is highly island inefficient.
    What can I say...I'm no industrial engineer.