Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    hitler? u probably refer to another guy
    Not really. Putin's been using the same language and justifications with Ukraine.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    So we pretty much know it's fake now.

"A flyer demanding that Jews in the Ukrainian city of Donetsk register with its pro-Russian government is “fake,” a Jewish advocacy group with direct contacts in the region tells the Daily Dot.

“It’s a fake flyer,” says Lesley Weiss, deputy director of the National Conference Supporting Jews (NCSJ), which focuses its efforts on Russia, Ukraine, and the Baltic States."
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post

"A flyer demanding that Jews in the Ukrainian city of Donetsk register with its pro-Russian government is “fake,” a Jewish advocacy group with direct contacts in the region tells the Daily Dot.

“It’s a fake flyer,” says Lesley Weiss, deputy director of the National Conference Supporting Jews (NCSJ), which focuses its efforts on Russia, Ukraine, and the Baltic States."
    Watch many Russophobes keep spreading it though. I know a few other sites I go to still have it up.

10+ Year Old Account

You should probably clarify.

The flyers themselves do exist. The interim government in that area is denying any connection, and no one else has stepped forward to claim responsibility. So they don't know who distributed the flyers, but the flyers themselves do exist. Someone made them up and gave them out, they just don't have any proof of who did it.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    On the other hand, Russia has a pretty storied history of hating anything that isn't white.
    Enlighten me on this "history of hating". Especially since USSR had free quotas in universities reserved for students from Yakutia, Tajikistan, etc. Hell, PFUR still stands.
    I really don't feel qualified talking shit about Europe
    But pretty qualified talking shit about Russia I reckon :\

They are not fake, they exist and someone distributed them.

How do we know it was not the "pro-Russian army" that is not actually connected to putin "wink wink"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khoranth View Post

How do we know it was not the "pro-Russian army" that is not actually connected to putin "wink wink"
    Because you have no evidence to suggest that beyond speculation? Yeah, that's a good enough reason to disregard all of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Enlighten me on this "history of hating". Especially since USSR had free quotas in universities reserved for students from Yakutia, Tajikistan, etc. Hell, PFUR still stands.
    I already explained.

But pretty qualified talking shit about Russia I reckon :\
    The only thing I've heard out of Europe is vandalism of Jewish cemeteries and synagogues. But in Russia, you have this:

http://englishrussia.com/2012/05/20/...ked-in-moscow/
    http://observers.france24.com/conten...oit-immigrants
    http://kabar.kg/eng/analytics/full/3309
    http://www.spiegel.de/international/...-a-927792.html
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/200...ia.lukeharding
    http://www.sova-center.ru/en/xenopho...008/12/d14846/
    http://www.theatlantic.com/internati...phobic/280766/
    http://www.nbcnews.com/id/28316667/n.../#.U1D96PldVaM

5 minutes on google. :-\
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

You should probably clarify.

The flyers themselves do exist. The interim government in that area is denying any connection, and no one else has stepped forward to claim responsibility. So they don't know who distributed the flyers, but the flyers themselves do exist. Someone made them up and gave them out, they just don't have any proof of who did it.
    I don't think it should need clarification that the content is fake.
    Nobody gives two hoots about the paper it's printed on.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Because you have no evidence to suggest that beyond speculation? Yeah, that's a good enough reason to disregard all of that.
    You kidding? There is no evidence they are fake. Read the article that was linked. It says they are fake because Someone said so. Wow that is fantastic evidence, someone said so.

Deleted
    You kidding? There is no evidence they are fake. Read the article that was linked. It says they are fake because Someone said so. Wow that is fantastic evidence, someone said so.
    Where is your evidence for prove they are real (clarification; the contents)?

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    I don't think it should need clarification that the content is fake.
    Nobody gives two hoots about the paper it's printed on.
    There is no evidence the content is fake. In the linked article declares they are fake because someone said so.

- - - Updated - - -

Where is your evidence for prove they are real (clarification; the contents)?
    I never said I am 100% certain they are real. I am saying that link is worthless, it declares them fake because someone said so.

Deleted
    Don't believe Mainstream Propaganda for the US. US and Nato are the real nazis here.
    You're all just stupid zombies.

Deleted
    I never said I am 100% certain they are real. I am saying that link is worthless, it declares them fake because someone said so.
    If there is no evidence that they are real the default position is they are assumed to be fake.

If there is no evidence that they are real the default position is they are assumed to be fake.
    Well if that is how you feel, great. I do not have a problem with that. Not sure why you are arguing with me.

Quote Originally Posted by VoidyTv View Post
    Putin is 1:1 Hitler. But EU is blind once again it is 1938 all over again.

Srsly people wake up!!!!
    Its his last term, because he already in pension age and by Russian law he can`t go on another one.

Deleted
    Well if that is how you feel, great. I do not have a problem with that. Not sure why you are arguing with me.
    Because you are saying they are not fake when that is default stance when there is no evidence to support them being real, that evidence you don't have.

Because you are saying they are not fake when that is default stance when there is no evidence to support them being real, that evidence you don't have.
    Incorrect. I am saying the article is nonsense. Clearly, we do not know if they are fake or real. My position is: we do not know.

The article has declared that the case is closed, they are fake, without having any evidence whatsoever, that is idiotic.

Deleted
    Incorrect. I am saying the article is nonsense. Clearly, we do not know if they are fake or real. My position is: we do not know.

The article has declared that the case is closed, they are fake, without having any evidence whatsoever, that is idiotic.

Check yo privilege.

Check yo privilege.
    Yes, my wording was poor, but look at how my second sentence there starts "how do we know..." that indicates I think it is unknown, correct?