Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Al3sinth View Post
    Tried this last week and man is it rich in coffee/chocolate flavor. It's good but i got to share it being that rich...
    Try combining the Organic Cherry and the Chocolate Stout. Chocolate Covered Apple!!!!! It's is heavenly.

Share it with a woman, she will enjoy the taste, and get buzzed enough to continue talking to you = p
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Amberbock is ok. But I prefer Yeungling over it. They aren't much different, but Yeungling is an independent company vs Michelob who makes Amberboch.
    They're actually pretty different styles of beer.

According to the BJCP, Yuengling is a Standard American Lager. Amberbock is a Traditional Bock (though some may argue that it's a Dark Lager [either these people are wrong, or Anheuser-Busch isn't selling the correct beer]).

Different processes to make, as well as different taste profiles.
    Last edited by Radux; 2014-04-18 at 10:14 PM. Reason: added stuff

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluewhale View Post
    The brand that's cheapest at my local supermarket. I actually in general prefer the taste of cheap beer over expensive beer.
    This. My favorite beer is Miller Draft. Not the lite crap. A lot of the more expensive beers to me have a odd taste and is not one I like. But then again I am not a big beer fan anyway. Preferring wine and cheap wine at that. Carlo Rossi. One glass a day with my supper. Good for ya. My grandmother drank one glass of cheap wine ( Morgan David ) a day and she lived to be 95 and was in great health 90%+ of her life. Went down fast for her after she fell and broke her hip at 93.

Never had a beer that I've ever enjoyed. They all claim to have different tastes but to me, they all taste like grass.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Duvel, a great Belgian beer

Deleted
    Rough snuff - http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/midtfyn...uff-ii/142763/

This Danish brewed beer, ive been drinking alot of Tuborg like any other dane :P

Kokanee Gold or Wild Rose Wraspberry
    Thanks to Shyama for my beautiful signature
    Naobí 2/7 Mythic

Dithmarscher...

No, I am not a beer fan and there are not many beers I've tasted, but this one always tastes like home :P

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anything that isn't Fosters, Budweiser or Carling. Absolutely vile tasting beers, I would rather drink my own piss haha. Zywiec + Tyskie (Polish beers) are my favourite, they taste absolutely amazing. Little bit expensive in the UK though :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now it's Gandhi-Bot Double IPA - New England Brewing Co.

I would highly recommend this beer to any IPA lovers.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Yuengling and Sam Adams is my favorite go to beer.

Not counting numerous craft beers. I don't consider those everyday beers though.

Favorite brand? I'd have to go with Southern Tier Brewery. I prefer stouts, porters and ales (esp those that are 7%+), and of the various brews, I don't think I've ever not liked one of their. I always look forward to having one. Sadly, I rarely find them in my area.

Elysian is another brewery with consistent quality.

There are other beers I really enjoy (Old Rasputin (esp on tap), Dragon's Milk, Silver City Fat Scotch Ale, Quilter's Irish Death), but those are specific beers rather than a brand.

A cold Blue Moon with an orange slice is a mug of heaven.

10+ Year Old Account
    Super Bock, the queen of portuguese beers. All our european neighbours from "beer centric" countries find it amazing when they taste it. Some undervalue it as they're used to stronger beers, just to feel its gentle kiss upon them a few glasses afterwards.

15+ Year Old Account
    I generally don't drink beer, but when I do I usually drink it at a brewery. I have had a really nice tasting beer that taste like coffee in Texas.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    As a Belgian it will come as no surprise that my favorite beer is... Belgian ;p

Duvel!

But there are soooo many other good ones here that I like too.

I must say though when it comes to common Belgian Beer (so stuff like Jupiler, Maes etc), other countries make equally good stuff, I don't mind Tuborg, for example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    A cold Blue Moon with an orange slice is a mug of heaven.
    Sans the orange slice, I concur.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Al3sinth View Post
    Tried this last week and man is it rich in coffee/chocolate flavor. It's good but i got to share it being that rich...
    Definitely difficult to drink an entire pint to yourself. There's another chocolate stout, I believe it's called Young's Double Chocolate Stout, that I also enjoy. This one has a more bitter finish (more like dark chocolate) and is nowhere near as sweet as Sam Smith's. That one is probably more drinkable overall, especially if you want to enjoy it with actual food.

10+ Year Old Account
    Newcastle seems to do well with me more so than other beers that can give me some reflux issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beer is gross, sorry... :P

Not much of a drinker. Although my b-day is next week and if we go to Applebee's again for dinner their White Peach Sangria is so awesome.

Closet to beer I get in terms of something in a bottle is Mike's hard lemonade, etc. and similar brands of similar drinks.

(Bonus points to those who mentioned my little state's Dogfish Head Brewery.)
    Last edited by OzoAndIndi; 2014-04-19 at 09:07 AM.