Blue Yeti Microphone Question

(Just a little background information before my actual question about the the microphone):

So with my computer, i cant get my regular headset to work properly all the way (so to speak). This is so because the audio part of my headset works just fine (i can hear in-game sounds and other people in mumble/vent), but the voice capturing part of it doesn't work (others cannot hear what i am saying). Also, the microphone i am using is an Alienware TactX, which doesn't have any USB connection. So recently when this started to become troublesome, i looked more into it, and i can't seem to find anything that will solve my problem. This is what made me come to the conclusion that i should just get a USB microphone.

My Question:

I was wondering if having a USB mic would fix my issue of people not being able to hear me, because i can't seem to get the audio jack microphone to work. Also, if it is the wiring in my computer that is preventing me being able to use the microphone ("100% audio jack operated") i have now, would the USB one still have no issues (all of my USB ports work)?

Blue Microphones work out of the box, all by them selves. They do not depend on anything else to work.
    :::: AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d w/ NZXT Kraken Elite 240
    :::: MSI Meg X670E Tomahawk
    :::: 32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 6000mt/s CL36 DDR5
    :::: Samsung 512gb 960 PRO m.2 nvme ssd (OS), Samsung 1TB 950 EVO ssd
    :::: Nvidia RTX 3090 Founders Edition
    :::: Windows 11 Pro