Digital Delux Edition

I would like to know if the same mount "Reins of the Dread Raven" would be available (and the companion) to the physical collectors edition of the game. I like having the boxes to the game for my collection of, er... WoW things.
    I would really hate to miss out on the mount unless you guys think that it will be available to the Blizzard shop anytime soon or during WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. CE has EVERYTHING the DE has, in addition to various physical goods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I hope so, I'm in the same boat as you. I have a feeling that yes the hard copy of WoD will be the same as the DDE but I have no proof

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, the boost and the pet/mount will be available for the CE

10+ Year Old Account
    Collector's Edition contains the expansion, the CE mount and pet, artbook, soundtrack and a mousepad.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Digital Deluxe editions, as far as Blizzard goes, generally means "the game plus any in-game goods the CE includes", so it's less a question of whether the CE will get the mount and more of a question of what parts specifically from the CE will the DD get. Of course, we already know, due to the pre-purchase thing.

Cool! Then I'm waiting for the CE. I love buying my games digitally, but there the rare few that I want in a physical boxed form.
    Thanks guys!

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, the physical Collector's Edition includes all of the Digital Deluxe Edition rewards, plus the artbook, behind-the-scenes Blu-Ray/DVD, soundtrack, and mousepad.

However, one thing to note is that, unlike with the Digital Deluxe Edition, you won't be able to get the digital rewards until you get your physical box with the code to upgrade your account.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    However, one thing to note is that, unlike with the Digital Deluxe Edition, you won't be able to get the digital rewards until you get your physical box with the code to upgrade your account.
    I'm quite fine with that, however I do have one other question. How much do the collector editions usually cost? $100 is my tipping point.

Here in Australia they are about $100, a little more. I'd assume in America they don't get much higher than $80.

According to Wowwiki the MoP Collector's Edition was $79.99 in the US.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Libram View Post
    I'm quite fine with that, however I do have one other question. How much do the collector editions usually cost? $100 is my tipping point.
    Depending on tax, somewhere in the $80 to $100 range.