Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The glyph says initial dmg of Holy Fire... so it won't break you out of anything unless you're good enough to cast it right as you get poly'd. Which won't be the case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethidia View Post
    110% that you will try getting poly'ed and Holy Fire is out of range...

Get it, latency.
    That's what you get for moving away when someone is casting poly.
    It's not a problem of Holy Fire though.

Deleted
    Holy Fire and Smite will probably end up changing to 40 yards baseline anyway. Denounce was changed to 40 yards and keeping a 30 yard range would force Discipline towards glyphing so that Holy Nova can be used on ranged.

Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    The glyph says initial dmg of Holy Fire... so it won't break you out of anything unless you're good enough to cast it right as you get poly'd. Which won't be the case.
    Isn't that just the same as glyphed SW: Death?

As addiotional, I used to remeber, and still are, that priests are offensive healers. All offensive capability we will have left in WoD will be smite/sw. Our dmg is going to be a joke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazeari View Post
    As addiotional, I used to remeber, and still are, that priests are offensive healers. All offensive capability we will have left in WoD will be smite/sw. Our dmg is going to be a joke.
    Offensive healer is more than just damage. It's double purge too.
    We don't have any of those now.

The amount of people who have no idea how SW: Death backlash works in this thread is over 9000.

It has innate latency built into it(around 0.5 sec?), so if you cast SW: Death just before Poly is finishing, Mage's Poly will go off and the backlash then a few milliseconds after damages the Priest and you get free of the Polymorph.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    That's what you get for moving away when someone is casting poly.
    It's not a problem of Holy Fire though.
    Actually, both polymorph and Holy Fire have a 30 yard range.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    Actually, both polymorph and Holy Fire have a 30 yard range.
    Spells that have a cast timer have a "grace" range in which if its target move out of range, but still within the "grace" range when the cast resolves, it still lands.

Hence if you see Poly go off, and you are running away just shy out of 30y range, you can't backlash SW: Death because the latter is an instant cast and has no "grace" range.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future