Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

<The Fever> Raids/PvP/Social LFM members

<The Fever> is a WoW guild which is part of the FeverClan gaming community. FeverClan is an international group that has over 1,200+ active members who play a wide variety of games (WoW, Starcraft 2, Hearthstone, League of Legends, Dota 2, CoD’s, BF’s, Warframe, CS:GO, Smite, Neverwinter Online, Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Marvel Heroes, Eve Online, ESO, DCUO, Rift, Minecraft, Path of Exile, World of Tanks, Simcity, Civ 5, Crusader Kings II, consoles, and more).

FeverClan hosts a TeamSpeak server which can hold up to 500 people and usually has 75 - 150 people online nightly. FeverClan also has an extremely active forums (over 2,200+ active members) where members can talk with each other on just about anything.

FeverClan has community coin (reward) system where you can earn coins in many different ways. These coins can be used to get your own TS room, custom signature, beta keys, steam games, and much more.

We generally have 20 - 50 members online in WoW. We utilize the in game calendar for our guild events. We run SoO Flex and Normals Tues - Sat nights depending on who signs up. We run xmog / chieve runs after raids, and during the weekend. We PvP on the weekend as well as on Sunday night via our calendar event. We frequently just hang out on TeamSpeak and chat while we play WoW.

We are 14/14 in SoO normal, we run SoO Flex weekly, we run rated BGs, and we have people who run Arenas.

We raid Tues night - Sat night, with Sunday night being PvP.

SoO Normals are Tuesday/Friday/Saturday
    SoO Flex on Wednesday/Thursday.

Here are the rules that Fever Clan members follow to ensure everyone has the best experience possible

Feverclan . com - will be updated once i can post links

The requirements to join Fever Clan are simple:

1. A player must be 16 years of age or older
    2. A player must have a working microphone
    3. Players must be on our TS3 server when grouping up with other Fever members
    4. Players must be active on the forums

To join Fever Clan please register on feverclan, and apply by clicking on Join FeverClan from the title menu.

The answers to these questions are as followed.

How did you hear about Fever Clan: Fever Member Referral

Referrer Username: Ralpin

If you have any questions you can message me in WoW using my battletag Ralpin#1638. You can PM me (Ralpin) on the FeverClan website, or you can hop on TeamSpeak (ts.feverclan.com) and find me in the WoW rooms.

Looking forward to gaming with ya!
    Ralpin

- - - Updated - - -

Giving the thread a Bump as we are always looking for more members
    Last edited by Ralpin; 2014-04-20 at 02:45 AM.

Just wanting to let everyone know Fever Clan is still active and growing in members in the WoW section. Feel free to come check us out on our website and in game. If you have any questions just message me. Have a nice day everyone.

Check us out or hop on teamspeak and play a few games with us!

Guild is still up and running, we are currently starting to work on heroics (1/14H) and are always looking for members to join!

We are also working on our second group and trying to make it a 25 man if possible. We have both the members and capability to do 25 man normal and clear it weekly, we just need the dedication from people and the effort. If interested just hop on our Teamspeak3 (ts.feverclan.com) and find me in the World of Warcraft channels to ask me any questions you have, if you can't do that or don't find me, feel free to leave a comment here and i will answer you ASAP, also if i am not on TS3 when you join feel free to ask anyone in the WoW channels and they will answer any questions you may posses.

Hope you all have a nice day!

We are still looking for members! Feel free to join up guys.

Fever Clan is a great multi-gaming community that welcomes all prospective members of many different play styles! I can guarantee that if you try, you will find the group of gamers that suits you! Check us out today at our website or just hop in Teamspeak and have a chat at ts.feverclan.com

Hop on ts or check us out on our website

Fever Clan is a well organized gaming community that plays almost every game out there. Check us out today and you are sure to find the game that you enjoy with great people to play with!

Come join us on teamspeak or check out our site!

Deleted
    Up, up and away! Fever clan has an amazing core and family feel that anyone can get involved in. I'm glad to be a part of it!

Deleted
    Amazing clan, multi gaming, multi cultured community with a robust array of things to do and games to play together.

Deleted
    Fever Family is a constantly evolving and growing community of players that sees no signs in stopping the fun - What are you waiting for?

Deleted
    Fever family has a core structure that is built around providing a platform for players to strive and awarding members progression for their continued efforts - Become part of our one of a kind community today!

If your looking for a amazing group look no further than Fever. Great group for casuals and some normal raids. Plenty of people and connections if you would like to become hardcore raider also. And did I mention they have amazing coaching section with coaches from Top 25 Guilds.

Big Vouch for fever