Brain freeze for all specs?

I don't know, I miss Wotlk mage, but would anyone else like it if brain freeze was for all specs? Like have it effected by arcane charges somehow and guaranteed crit ffb could fit for fire.

Or would that suck?
    Last edited by Challenge; 2014-04-20 at 06:35 PM.

Brain Freeze was never for all specs

I'm aware , I was asking would anyone else like it for all specs or no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, not really. What would it even do? What would be the point?

Frostfire Bolt is a substitute for Fireball for mages with glyph, and a proc for Frost Mages. Arcane has enough to play with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

fire already has their own version with hot streak.

I just like frost fire bolt but isn't really in the rotations at max level except frost

Quote Originally Posted by Challenge View Post
    I just like frost fire bolt but isn't really in the rotations at max level except frost
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=44684/gl...frostfire-bolt

Couldn't you if you really like it just play fire with the glyph ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Different specs should have their unique identity and avoid having cloned effects.

Brain Freeze should be replaced with something purely frost.

Blizzard should then bring back Frostfire Spec as a 4th Spec, that specifically focuses on Frostfire Bolt and mixes Fire and Frost spells/damage in the rotation.
    The mastery could even be something like "Your Frost Spells increase the damage of your next 2 Fire spells by X%, and your Fire spells increase the damage of your next 2 Frost Spells by X%."

Frostfire Bolt would be the pyroblast/arcane missiles of that spec and both benefit from both effects of the Mastery, as well as produce both effects of the mastery.
    Last edited by Nurvus; 2014-04-20 at 06:42 PM.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

We'll I play arcane/frost no gear for fire sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellash View Post
    Different specs should have their unique identity and avoid having cloned effects.

Brain Freeze should be replaced with something purely frost.

Blizzard should then bring back Frostfire Spec as a 4th Spec, that specifically focuses on Frostfire Bolt and mixes Fire and Frost spells/damage in the rotation.
    The mastery could even be something like "Your Frost Spells increase the damage of your next 2 Fire spells by X%, and your Fire spells increase the damage of your next 2 Frost Spells by X%."

Frostfire Bolt would be the pyroblast/arcane missiles of that spec and both benefit from both effects of the Mastery, as well as produce both effects of the mastery.
    Uh, no. Please don't add any more specs that have to be balanced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.