Missing Boot Manager

Recently I upgraded to a ASUS Hero MB, with a i7 chip, installed windows on a raid 0, 2 ssd drives 120gb each for 240gb. Have everything running nice and smooth. Went to plug in my 2TB sata drive that i use for storage of everything non-related to gaming, and when i boot up i get the message Boot manager missing press ctr+alt+dlt, i can unplug that tb drive and it works perfect. Even tried plugging that TB drive in the to sata 6 controler slot to seperate the raid drives and that one and it still does the same thing.

Any ideas?

Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Go into BIOS and make sure the raid is set to boot, instead of the drive. By default, single drives always have priority over raid arrays.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab