Digital WoD question

Hey guys!
    So I am planning to buy WoD, and in fact the deluxe edition. However at the moment I have not enough money for that so I was thinking if the following method works:
    - Normal version purchased
    - Upgrade to deluxe edition

So can I do it in two steps, or I need to buy the collectors immediately?
    Thank you for your replies

if its like in the past with CE's yea...but it will cost you more in the long run as it will be full price normal WoD, and then later full price Deluxe edition WoD. I'd skip on some food a night out or maybe even borrow the extra 20.00 or so for Deluxe right off the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    if its like in the past with CE's yea...but it will cost you more in the long run as it will be full price normal WoD, and then later full price Deluxe edition WoD. I'd skip on some food a night out or maybe even borrow the extra 20.00 or so for Deluxe right off the bat.
    Both Reaper of Souls and Mists of Pandaria, the Digital Deluxe edition only costs you $20.00 USD more if you own the standard edition. I doubt they're going to change that with WoD.

So in short, yes you should be able to buy the digital SE and upgrade to the digital DE for only $20.

Okay guys, thank you for your quick replies!