Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    Scummy. That's all it is. A completely scummy move - he basically got his friends to consistently grief and take out all competition against him.

He didn't deserve those realm first achievements and frankly, he should be stripped of them.

If he put as much effort and cold-heartedness into real life, he might actually achieve something of note. You know, outside of a video game.
    Last edited by stuartj1992; 2014-04-21 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiar View Post
    I like most of the aspects in the Dolphin build for a moderate budget, but I'd really like a little more power. If I upped it to the i5 4670 from the Narwhal build, what parts are still compatible? I assume the motherboard at the very least would need to be swapped out, but is the rest able to be carried over?
    You would need to grab the motherboard from Narwhal as well. All the rest is okay.

Damn, this brings having no life to a whole new level

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroA View Post
    Damn, this brings having no life to a whole new level
    Right? Talk about selfish. I knwo it's a low-pop server, but how was he everywhere at once to keep people from doing shit before him? His guild can't be watching every single level 1 tauren, orc, human, etc doing quests in areas where they arent. Just seems impossible, but i guess those assholes pulled it off somehow.
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2014-04-21 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    I just feel sorry for that dude. Can't help it....but doing all that just to post it to the forums fpr five minutes of fame...really? I feel sorry. 717 days played only on that char...
    That is definitely a shared account. Probably the whole guild takes turns doing different stuff.

But this is why server first achievements are being removed. Can you imagine how many support tickets were put in by other players on that server regarding that guild. They weren´t just killing other players, they were doing everything possible to keep them from leveling, even their own faction. So the first two days of an expansion, when customer service is probably already flooded with tickets, you have this guild creating dozens more

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    You would need to grab the motherboard from Narwhal as well. All the rest is okay.
    Thanks a ton! Quick question-- I'd like to throw in the 128GB SSD from Narwhal, as well as upgrading the HDD to this one, does it all check out as compatible?

All though it's unlikely since it doesn't go against the ToA (to my knowledge), I really hope that guy get's banned. Possibly for harassing other players. Or all those achievements are "unfairly" taken from him by Blizz just as he unfairly took it from everyone else. I bet he's some pasty basement nerd irl, and im sure alot of people would love to beat him up right now. Never thought i'd stoop as low as personal insults, but sometimes getting in the mud makes you feel better.

The guy posted a thread about it here on MMO too: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post26580052
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2014-04-21 at 01:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    I just feel sorry for that dude. Can't help it....but doing all that just to post it to the forums fpr five minutes of fame...really? I feel sorry. 717 days played only on that char...
    I knew a guy on my server who posted proof of over 1000 days played on a single character.... at the end of WotLK.
    Some people just literally don't do anything else, sadly.

I'm not sure why someone that behaves in such a way should get front page news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerogoose View Post
    I knew a guy on my server who posted proof of over 1000 days played on a single character.... at the end of WotLK.
    Some people just literally don't do anything else, sadly.
    It's one thing to play WoW a lot. It's another to do...what he did.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Okay so lets see some facts:
    To low pop realm transfer it may was free. You only had to pay for the guild transfer.
    Question: how did he manage to multibox from the same account. You cannot login twice. For multibox you must have different accounts. He got all the class realm first achies but how did he log in?
    Blizzard likes this gaming style because blizz likes party stile gaming. its kinda all for one (never know of it was one for all too)
    How did they kill same faction players?
    It seems to be much more complicated then it says.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's one thing to play WoW a lot. It's another to do...what he did.
    I think for some people, it becomes a compulsive addiction. To the point where he probably thinks that any time that ISN'T spent playing WoW is time wasted.
    I would also guess that this is probably the greatest achievement he's had in life to this point, which could explain why so much time and effort was put into it.

Or he could just have unbelievably severe OCD.

So we are gonna see Naruu in the expansion, at least Oshu'gun is in Nagrand and appears to be corrupt, maybe from K'ure illness

"K'ure was weakened by Oshu'gun's crash and has been trapped within the ship for centuries. As his holy energies bled away over the centuries, a void slowly grew in his place — devouring the souls of those nearby. K'ure watched helplessly as generations of orc spirits were consumed by this vortex."

(sorry for my english)

10+ Year Old Account
    Mists of Pandaria - All Character Achievements Complete
    It appears that Хируко of Razuvious-EU has managed to complete all of the regular character achievements, along with 205 of the ~340 Feats of Strength.

According to him, Realm First of every class on the same day by transferring to a low population PvP realm and multiboxing while his guild killed anyone trying to level before him.
    Got it, so he's a cheating piece of garbage.

10+ Year Old Account
    DAmn, 700+ days played? Damn. That means he's been playing WoW 25% of the time since WoW came out... That's... a lot. o_o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stuartj1992 View Post
    Scummy. That's all it is. A completely scummy move - he basically got his friends to consistently grief and take out all competition against him.

He didn't deserve those realm first achievements and frankly, he should be stripped of them.

If he put as much effort and cold-heartedness into real life, he might actually achieve something of note. You know, outside of a video game.
    You are 100% correct. He shouldn't be honored on the front page, he should be shamed for being a scumbag who had to cheat to get realm first. He's lower than garbage, and I hope everyone remember that he's subhuman filth.

Come on MMOC, you're better than posting about human garbage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    You are 100% correct. He shouldn't be honored on the front page, he should be shamed for being a scumbag who had to cheat to get realm first. He's lower than garbage, and I hope everyone remember that he's subhuman filth.

Come on MMOC, you're better than posting about human garbage.
    To be fair he came here and posted it first. I think Chaud just took it as news. Meh, personally I don't know how people can chose to grief others but that's....another thread.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Xiar View Post
    Thanks a ton! Quick question-- I'd like to throw in the 128GB SSD from Narwhal, as well as upgrading the HDD to this one, does it all check out as compatible?
    Yeah, that will work fine.

Quote Originally Posted by stuartj1992 View Post

Couldn't agree more, he doesn't deserve a lot of those achievements.

It's like WoW equivalent of the Tonya Harding/Nancy Kerrigan incident.
    Last edited by deadman1; 2014-04-21 at 02:05 AM.

While some of you are blaming the player, I would blame his guild mates for being roped into helping him; it seems to go beyond simple esprit de corps.