UI Tank - External cooldowns

Hey guys, I've recently redone my UI and one of the things I would really like to track are when externals cooldowns are placed on me. I tried hakure cooldowns, which is nice, but it shows when the buffs are placed on any player, not just myself. I tried tellmewhen, but it only shows a couple cooldowns and it covers them up if I get too many. I've thought about making a weakaura for it, but I thought someone would have these strings available, but I haven't found any yet..... do you guys have any suggestions or what do you use to track cooldowns?

It sounds like your biggest challenge is the list of buffs, not how to display them, yeah? I was about to suggest Raven, which you could easily create a new group of icons or bars that focus on buffs cast on you, but that doesn't help if you want "the external CD buffs", rather than "all the buffs" or "the ten minute or less buffs".

I don't know something that maintains that list off-hand. Raven, like the other suggestions here, can definitely be configured to do what you want, but you have to do the configuring.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use ClassTimers for keeping track of all of the tank CDs that I'm interested. For example, my wife plays a Disc Priest and when I call for a Pain Suppress, I like to know exactly when its hit and when its dropping so I set up my Classtimers to pick that up along with my own CDs. Works perfectly for timing them for rotation purposes. Simple and easy to use, and since I only use the bars for myself and my target, I have no issues of it picking up CDs on anyone else either.
    TAZI-BEAR ... da Beast

I have hagakure which I can customize to see which externals are available, but I was hoping there was a simpler way to see them while they are on me. I guess I'll just make the weak-aura strings as suggested.