Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Timesplitters really needs a 4th game
    Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
    Brutal Legend
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    i dont know 3 games right now but what comes to my mind is def. Portal! i love that game and i wish there was Portal 3

1. Loom
    2. Monkey Island
    3. Indiana Jones

Deleted
    Just give me English translations of Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, Muv Luv Altered Fable and Muv Luv Alternatice Chronicles vol. 1-4 and I can die happy.

I think I've mentioned my three already, but here's some more.

4/ Dead Space.

I really liked DS3. The co-op was probably the best co-op I've experienced for a long time! Sure, it wasn't as scary and the story could be a bit bleh in places, but the gameplay was excellent. As was the fact each player had distinctly different visions and hallucinations. If they make a DS4 I hope they give it the same treatment - just give us more variety of weapon and armour customisation and maybe a survival vs mode like Left 4 Dead and I'll be thrilled beyond words.

5/ Total War.

Just a new setting, please. And for the love of everything good, do a better job then Rome II. Stop spending half the dev time hyping the game and creating a web of lies to prop it up. Just sort out the engine, sort out the graphics, sort out the gameplay. Closed beta with a few hundred devoted fans would do the game a HUGE benefit if the devs actually heedede their advice. Rome II was clearly untested beyond a few hours into the campaign. But the original Rome was fantastic, and I want that feeling back. Just a new setting. Maybe even a modern era setting starting in the 1800's with aircraft?

6/ Sid Meier's Pirates!

The original is a classic. The remake is excellent. But its been 10 years now. Assassin's Creed: Black Flag has shown how good a modern day pirate game can be. Could we get a dedicated Pirate RPG with a great piloting system, more crew control, a good swordfighting system and maybe even co-op or deathmatch style combat please?

7/ Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate.

There's not been a game to really capture my imagination regarding the Warhammer 40,000 universe since Chaos Gate. Dawn of War was okay, but most of the other offerings were awful and lore-wrecking failures. Chaos Gate was pure 40k - over the top (*cough* bad *cough*) voice acting, omnious booming music, proper weapon mechanics and awesome 2nd edition style turn based combat. A sequel to this style of game would make me squee like a schoolgirl. Just maybe make it about another Chapter, or maybe not even about Space Marines - a game set purely around the Eldar would be amazing, and each death would REALLY be felt by the dying ancient race. Maybe even have some involentary character progressions with Aspect Warriors who succume to the arts and become Exarches Or base it around the Imperial Guard, with your company being slowly wittled down to a small band of harderned veterans struggling to retain their sanity.

Red dead redemption

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    God of War
    Kung Fu
    Phantasy Star - A real one and not that card carrying horse#$*%!
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mass Effect 2 definitely needs a sequel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leiandri View Post
    Mass Effect 2 definitely needs a sequel.
    Add Dragon Age: Origins to that same list then

Deleted
    Warcraft III

Warcraft III

Warcraft III

Deleted
    Half Life

Age of [...] (a real sequel, not a HD remake)

Neverwinter Nights