Poll: Blizzcon 2014 - what will be the big highlight?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Titan is still in the works it just got reboot so it want be there

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    I smell new game dunno will be mythical Titan or something else
    Doubt that they will include next wow expansion its too eraly...
    About D3 also is hard to know game is early stage of expansion but depends how thingscome maybe they will reveal expansion number 3
    So most likely we will see new SC expansion probaly HS expand too and Heroes of the Storm
    You say to early for wow 6 but they they are working on right now unless they stop

Didn't Blizzard trademark something called "Overwatch" recently? If I remember correctly they were also looking to hire some new people to work on a game with a small team similar to HS. Hopefully we might hear more about that, plus what is to come in WoD, WoW movie trailer, sc2 expansion and perhaps release of hots+tournaments.

~Thanks to PaulDok for the awesome signature!~

Deleted
    Maybe they announce the new WoW expansion (dum tissss...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft 4 !!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely some StarCraft love.
    Probably huge 6.1 info dump.
    More D3 is unlikely. Maybe talk about future plans but nothing concrete.
    I would LOVE to get some info about that "new" project though.

Deleted
    Well this is what i would think will come up at Blizzcon 2014:

World of Warcraft expansion news about Warlords of Draenor (New artwork + New Trailer etc.)

Starcraft 2 new Expansion Legacy Of the Void (trailer)

Hearthstone 100 Card Expansion in Booster packs i would guess the Booster packs contains 8-10 Cards so probally 4-5 or more different Booster packs. Maybe a new Game mode like 2 VS 2 or other Team Game modes.

Diablo 3 A new Expansion or new content like PVP or some sort of new Area/Areas you can play in.

Heroes If the Storm They are probally gonna add new heroes maybe a new Battle Ground or a new Game mode as well as some Trailers for them.

New Projects FreeToPlay like Shooting Games, Driving Games or just Games which they are using already existing Characters.

Predictions which is not likely but could happen:

Warcraft 4
    maybe some artwork for the new Warcraft Movie
    A new Universe they want to make like the Warcraft / starcraft / Diablo.

Last edited by mmoc7b1fe98631; 2014-10-05 at 12:09 AM.

Chris Metzen and co. will get on stage and transform into real orcs in front of everyone before attacking the audience for being "filthy humans".

They will talk about these three.

SC2: LotV

HS: X1

WoW: Movie

MAYBE they will finally deliver with faster expansions for WoW and hint a few things about X6. Also there was rumors about a new unannounced game, right? I am not talking about Titan. Maybe that too.

Oh, almost forgot, announcement that HotS closed beta will start "right now" when the guy is on stage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not Warcraft 4, not happening. It'll be old Warcraft games remakes, more likely, because of the anniversary. And ofcourse some Warcraft movie news, that's the basic premise I expect from Warcraft out of the con.

10+ Year Old Account
    First post necros are the new thing huh?

Next Diablo 3 expansion is my best guess, wouldn't make sense to announce the next wow xpac seeing it's coming out just days after Blizzcon

wow; movie
    sc2 xp
    hearthstone booster set
    heroes: more inc heroes / maps
    d3: bunch of in development stuff but not expansion
    general wod hype stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Watching the live stream is hands down one of the best events of my year - just thinking about it gives me goosebumps!
    What an exciting life you live... Anyway, with the scrapping of Titan, the time for big Blizzard announcements is over. You will be getting xpacs to existing games on a predictable schedule and small games like HS exploiting existing IP.

As for WoW, I'm seeing them to try to do what they failed last year - to deliver WoW exp short time after BlizzCon (tip - next BlizzCon). I'm almost sure they will announce next Starcraft expansion (as e-sport scene is becoming a bit monotoneus). Definitely release date of Heroes of the Storm. As for D3, I doubt they are far enough in development to present anything more than general idea. Hearthstone expansions are also probable. As for other games, I seriously doubt they are working on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    As for other games, I seriously doubt they are working on anything.
    They were looking for developers for a new project like a year ago. With WoD about to release, HotS and LotV must be very advanced in development, plus the cancellation of Titan, i doubt they aren't working on something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: FREE TO PLAY!

Yep, that's a bold statement right there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    World of Warcraft: FREE TO PLAY!

Yep, that's a bold statement right there.
    It IS F2P- up to lvl 20.

I do wonder when blizz when up the F2P limit. ATM, upping to 60 would be something cool to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    I hope D3x2 and WoWx6 :P

Deleted
    Nothing interesting at all about MMOs i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    It IS F2P- up to lvl 20.

I do wonder when blizz when up the F2P limit. ATM, upping to 60 would be something cool to do.
    I already thought about that some times. They could rise it to 60 or at least a bit more than 20, maybe 30 or 40.
    Last edited by Sughs; 2014-10-05 at 08:17 PM.