Stormrage - Enhancement Shaman LF Guild

Enhancement shaman item level 560 looking for an adult raiding guild, preferably week nights, 2-3 nights a week, not past midnight, due to work schedule.

A little background information; I've been playing since Burning Crusade and have raided every expansion and have played different mains almost every expansion. I played a hunter during the first part of this expansion (Verlarin - Shadowmoon, US), quit the game for a while after the guild I transferred into from a different server fell apart and is now stuck on a dead server. Got back to the game after a couple months and decided to play my main from Cataclysm again, my Enhancement shaman. I know raid mechanics, not to stand in fire, to stand in puddles when needed, interrupt, CC, purge and DPS. I have a healing off-spec (only item level 531 atm) but highly prefer to dps, and only heal when really needed.
    I'm pretty laid back, but never go into a raid unprepared or not giving it my all. I'm not perfect, nor do I expect others to be, but I do expect people, as I do of myself, to do what they can to improve. In the end, I'm also just looking to have a fun night raiding and ultimately get the most out of end game content!

Mains I've played over the years

Verlarin Hunter - Shadowmoon- Burning Crusade and Mists of pandaria
    Mayìa DK -Trollbane - Wrath of the Lich King, early Cata
    Lylitha shaman, Stormrage - Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria

If interested or have questions add my battle tag Lylitha87#1594
    Last edited by verlarin; 2014-04-23 at 01:36 AM.