ElvUi Problem! Profile Copying!

Hello, So I have a Hunter & a Warlock. My Hunter has Elvui fully setup which took me a hour or so to do. I wish to set up Elvui the same way as my hunter except my Hunter is Psy Dps & My Warlock is Caster Dps. When I go to copy my hunters profile to my Warlocks profile it copies exactly everything like I want but it stays as Psy Dps Role & Not Caster Dps! I have tried to after copying toggle the install and skip all the setup except the class role pick but upon completion it resets everything again except the fact that it has now Caster Dps Role Selected.

Anyone with Elvui know a successful way to copy my Hunters profile to my Warlock but change the type of role he is? I really don't wish to spend another hour or two to set up my UI and all exactly like my hunter just because of a stupid class roll.

Deleted
    If i understand you correctly it is only the Datatxt that is different?
    To change those, simpy go to Datatxt and select the info you want shown instead.

I believe that is the only difference when changing a class role. It shows under the left chat box the classes most important information and when i copy my hunters it shows AP when it should be Spell power.

Deleted
    Then its just a matter of changing the Datatxt's on the various profiles you have.