Thread: Ok

Check https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN for more information.

Servers are down for emergency repairs.

Just noticed that too

15+ Year Old Account
    Beter bring it down for a whole day (announced) and fix everything.

Been like this for months, lag connection issues etc etc.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    Check https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN for more information.

Servers are down for emergency repairs.

is this why the EU hearthstones servers are so slow right now?

Haven't been on WoW in like a week, was about to come on and do some 3s with some guildies and this :/ played since TBC and never had so many problems these past few months.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was just thinking about getting on. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Killer8267 View Post
    Haven't been on WoW in like a week, was about to come on and do some 3s with some guildies and this :/ played since TBC and never had so many problems these past few months.
    If you genuinely played since The Burning Crusade, you'll remember the ~2 day long Patching, where servers were up and down constantly, and once stable enough, they'd lag and have huge issues and game breaking bugs.

If you genuinely played since The Burning Crusade, you'll remember the ~2 day long Patching, where servers were up and down constantly, and once stable enough, they'd lag and have huge issues and game breaking bugs.
    I do, but that was a 2 day thing, I've literally had really bad latency problems for a few months now, rather Blizzard just take WoW down for a few days and sort their shit than this prolonged pain.

We got credit for that too, didn't we?
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are already threads open to discuss the server issues in the EU.

In the future, please use an expressive title for your thread. "Ok" is not acceptable.