Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Khoranth View Post
    I am observing the reality of comcasts business model, and the current competition between providers to draw my conclusions.
    It is interesting to see the people in this thread who are drawing the exact opposite conclusion, based on the odd idea Comcast/verizon ect will do the exact opposite of their current business model and competition.

Where is this conclusion coming from? Why do you think Comcast ( and companies like them) are going to reverse course and do the exact opposite type of business model of what they are currently doing?

People continue to make this declaration, without any reasoning as to why.
    You having no idea what you are talking about is probably why no one is engaging with you. No one takes your personal guesses as reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khoranth View Post
    My point about the 50 sports channel bundle is that I can choose not to buy it. People in this thread seem to think I should be forced to buy every single cable channel available, an All or NONE system. I seriously cannot begin to understand why I should be forced to pay for nonsense I do not want, like 50 sports channels.
    No, actually, what people have been saying in this thread is that people should be able to buy channels INDIVIDUALLY. Unless you have fairly severe reading comprehension issues, criticising channel bundling in no way means we support -further- channel bundling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.