10/14H 574 Enhancement Shaman LF Heroic/WoD Mythic Guild.

Hey,

So after about 2 months of progression being halted and people deciding to not play anymore, my current guild has decided to stop raiding as a whole, so i'm looking for a new place to raid for the rest of this expansion and going into WoD. I am fine with transferring and faction doesn't matter to me.

I'm a very self aware player and I always come prepared and on time. I fully believe that the time everyone sets aside to raid should be used to it's max potential, including knowing ahead of time what a new encounter entails instead of being spoon fed all the details of the fight during the raid time.

Mostly i'm looking for a guild that focuses on fully clearing current content on heroic/mythic mode each tier. What you can expect from me is a player who knows his class and role and is very dedicated during raid times. Hit me up with a PM or reply to here, or you can add my battletag Skyfire#1865.

I can't post links but just look up Skyfire on the Korgath server for my armory.

Hey I just added your battletag, but in case you miss it

Ascension has been a raiding guild since June 2007, around karazhan (yay stability). Looking are your logs, you would definitely fit in with us!

We are US 67th 14/14H on 10 man (it's okay that you're a little behind our progress), and to prepare for WoD we have expanded to 25 mans, which are ready to go to starting next Tuesday the 29th. We still have 1 or 2 spots to fill up before then, one being a DPS shaman (either spec is fine).

We are Horde, and we raid tues/thurs/mon 8 - 12 EST

The only thing with us is, we have a lot of melee which is fine for this tier, but may be a problem next tier, so we *might* (not sure what is going to change with our roster from now until then ) ask you to switch to elemental for WoD. If this is a problem then we may not be right for each other (points for honesty though huh? )

Like I said I added you to battletag, but in case you missed it, and/or want more info, check out our website and add me!

http://ascension-eonar.com
    Varun#2779

^ Too lazy to update

Looking for committed adults to join our 25 man raiding guild to finish up Siege and go beyond with us into the Warlords xpac! No bench spots; this is for raiding with our team! We’re looking for 2-3 solid dps and 1-2 healers to join us! Read on for more details on who we are and what we’re looking for!

WHEN WE RAID:

Code:
    Days: Tues, Wed & Thurs
    Times: 8:00-11:00 pm EST (ServerTime)
    Loot System: EPGP
    Raid Size: 25M 
    Server: Zul'jin (High Pop, no queue!)

Current Progression: 11/14 heroic Siege of Orgrimmar

Our Website: http://aud.guildlaunch.com
    Recruitment Contact: Kadatth (Bnet: AstroZombie#1304)
    CURRENTLY RECRUITING:

Code:
    DPS:
    1-2x Solid dps (Ranged or melee, any type!)
    1x MAGE

HEALS:
    1x Holy Paladin 
    1x Mistweaver Monk OR
    1x Resto Shaman
    Your class not listed here? Any exceptional applicants will be considered!

About Us:
    Anticlockwise was formed in 2009 as a break to the hardcore raiding that many of us had been used to. Having cleared previous tier heroic content such as ToT, DS, ICC, etc, we believe that its important to play with players we’re comfortable with – in both skill and personality – so we recruit solid raiders that fit in well with our guild’s unique atmosphere and work well together in whatever Blizz may throw our way. We raid 3 days a week (9 hours per week): We feel this allows the balance between the ability to maintain progress and preventing burn out through constant raiding. We are adults with lives who play for fun and have a good mix of players on our team.

We provide flasks, feasts and fun for our raids. There are many non-raid night activities and the guild is very active in other games outside of WoW as well. Interested?

In-game Contact any officer: Kadatth, Avocado Gunkx or Afker. If none are online, please feel free to speak with any guildmember for assistance!

We respond to applications in a timely manner – please check back at our website for feedback!

Simple Math of Andorhal needs an enhancement shaman for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Wednesday 7:00pm-12:00am EST however days and times are flexible. We have defeated 14/14 Tier 16 heroic bosses as well as all other heroic content this expansion.

We are a 7-year-old guild started in 2006 who has every server first on Andorhal since Karazhan. Most members of Simple Math have been active raiders for a year or more. This is one of the most stable guilds you'll find anywhere.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through realid via my battle tag at nik#1607. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier16_25
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/an...Simple%20Math/

You might want to check us out on Area 52. We're a 25 Man 14/14HM Horde Guild that raids 2 days a week. Finished T16 as #1 US for 2 day guilds, #68 US overall. Looking to farm like a boss then push even higher in WoD.

Saturday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm EST
    Sunday: 6:30pm - 11:00pm EST

We're a serious progression guild with a light schedule. If this is something that interests you you can find more info @

HTTP://GIGGITY.GUILDLAUNCH.COM

Or by way of btag:

GM (Resto shaman): Heatsource#1348
    Officers: Negima (Negima8#1954), Ultrapriest (Deathmaster#1462), Nexa (Nexa#1635), Roggendorf (Martel#1325)

Live streams:
    www.twitch.tv/caloi_
    www.twitch.tv/ehtnare
    www.twitch.tv/professorqt

Looking forward to hearing from you!
    Mage | Paladin | Officer of <Strawberry Puppy Kisses> | A Discordian is Prohibited of Believing what he reads.

We're Skunkworks, a 25man, 14/14H - two nights a week guild. We raid Tues/Thurs 7-11PST.

My tag is Modo#1312 - would love to chat in mumble if you've got some time today!

http://skunkworksguild.com/

Hey Skyfire,

Immortality is currently looking to bolster our 25m ranks for SoO Heroic and Mythic raiding in WoD and you look like you'd be a good fit. Our raid schedule is 8-12 EST (7-11pm CST) Mon-Wed.

<Immortality> is a 25man Alliance raiding guild on US- Skullcrusher since November 23, 2004. We were the first guild in the world to assemble Thunderfury and down Doom Lord Kazzak. Since then we've progressed through each tier but are definitely less hardcore than our original vanilla days. We are currently 10/14H using a loot council system based on performance and attendance.

Feel free to join us at immortality-sc.enjin(dot)com or catch one of us in game to chat.

Contacts:
    Gameday#1686 (Recruiting officer)
    Orden55#1108 (Myself – GM)

We're currently looking for an enh to add to our roster. I put our generic guild information below, if this interests you, I encourage you to apply. If you have any questions contact us! On the same server, also sent you a btag

efeX 14/14 H 25 Man SoO Ranked in top 3 on Korgath-PVP
    Server: Korgath-PVP (One of the top US servers for Alliance progression)
    Raid Days/Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 8:30-11:30 CST 9 Hrs/Wk
    Progression: 14/14H 25Man SoO , ToT 13/13H
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/efeX
    Battle-tag: wilmfred#1901 or Innovation#1431 add if you are interested or submit an app at:
    http://efex.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=341850

Current Progression 12/14H 25M

Raid times are 8:15-11:15pm PST Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Server: Blackrock (Horde)

*No favoritism
    *No drama
    *Mature members
    *Strong leadership
    *Laid back, but progression focused

Our guild originated over 6 years ago and quickly grew into a progressive 25 man guild. Through the years, we have maintained a solid core of talented and knowledgeable players. Our members enjoy pushing for solid progression during our short nine hour raid week. We know that people have other interests and responsibilities outside of WOW, and prefer not to devote endless hours to raiding.

Several of us have experienced being part of cutting edge, top 100 guilds, but our guild has a great balance between competitive progression and a laid back atmosphere. During raids everyone is helpful, encouraging, open to new ideas, and strategy suggestions.

therapists.guildlaunch.com

Please be prepared to provide WoL with your application.

If you have any questions or for a vent interview, contact one of the following in game:

Terroarr - Terroarr#1146

or

Grenouille
    Shocksyn
    Ihavelazers
    Unahornn

Hello!

Divide on Zul'jin, 14/14H 25man (US#72)

www.divideguild.net

Loot: Loot Council

Raid Times: Weds/Thurs/Sun/Mon 815-12 EST

Feel free to add my btag for any questions, thoughts, or to be my new friend: Coltc#1192

~ Hope to see an application from you soon! ~

Skyfire,

I represent <Noodle Factory> of Sargeras (Alliance), and we have an opening on our CORE progression roster to finish out this tier and for a long-term WoD position. It appears that your current progression and experience fits well with what we are looking for in a core raider. We believe your skill and experience is exceptional enough that we wanted to reach out to you. If you have a moment to speak or learn more about the opportunity with <Noodle Factory> please feel free to contact one of the recruitment officers listed below.

Good luck in your search,

Leadbelly

Recruitment People
    Leadbelly: leadbelly#1698

Raanch: Raanch#1268

Noodle Factory (Alliance)
    25-Man
    Sargeras - PVP

Current 25-man:

14/14 Normal

13/14 Heroic

Cross Realm Trials
    We do allow cross realm raiding during the trial period. However, once you are offered a spot we require that you join the guild including transferring if necessary at that time.

Executive Summary

Our goal in Noodle Factory is to quickly and efficiently progress through 25-man HEROIC and upcoming 20-man MYTHIC content without it interfering with the lives we live outside of the game. We are dedicated to PvE Raid progression above all else but we also believe having a vibrant and fun community is just as important. While many of our members enjoy other games and other WOW activities, PvE raiding always comes first. With that said, all of our policies and rules are based on this goal alone.

Performance and Teamwork are paramount. No one in the Noodle Factory has the RIGHT to raid. Your play time will be determined by the needs of the encounter and your Performance, Attendance, and Attitude. Our members understand that it takes hard work to raid at a competitive level and that preparing for a raid isn't always fun, but is absolutely necessary. We look for mature adults who will do this work without being pushed or prodded. We value Effort as much as we value Skill. The effort put in by individuals directly translates into our overall success.

Raid Schedule

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:00pm - 12:00am Eastern. We have no desire to raid more than three nights a week. We need people who are able to commit to almost 100% of our raids. We respect and understand that everyone has a real life, but plan accordingly.

Tuesday - 8:00pm-12:00am EST

Wednesday - 8:00pm-12:00am EST
    Thursday - 8:00pm - 12:00am EST

We are absolutely in need of intelligent, capable, fire-dodging raiders