Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible to include searching for raid comps?
    For example if I want to search for logs including specifically a Disc Priest, Resto Shaman and a BRM Monk 2 healing and 1 tanking Garrosh.

btw your site is great and a big improvement over WoL, thanks for the work you put in.

I really like the layout, much easier than queries on WoL.

Deleted
    Love it.

Right now sorting by duration/date on the character page is doing an alphabetical sort instead of by duration/date.

I installed the client and updated Adobe Air to the latest version, but can't run the client at all.

Basically, this pops up and naturally I agree, but nothing happens afterwards.

Please advise.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    In your search box type 'Warcraft Logs Uploader' then run it from there for the first time. I believe you are just launching Adobe Air by mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by heebiejeebie View Post
    In your search box type 'Warcraft Logs Uploader' then run it from there for the first time. I believe you are just launching Adobe Air by mistake.
    I am not that dumb to be launching Adobe Air instead of the client in question.

Also, if you paid attention to the screenshot, it was already clear it is not AA that I was launching, but an application that uses AA. So it should be obvious you don't know what you are talking about.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Deleted
    Fair enough PosPosPos. Was just trying to help. Perhaps I should've paid more attention. In other news, mine works :P Hope you get it up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by ragonfu
    When searching rankings the ability to filter by realm would be helpful.
    This has been implemented. Simply browse to your Realm (or search for it from the search field up top) and select the Rankings tab to see rankings only for that realm.
    Creator of Warcraft Logs, Blood Death Knight in Temerity

Warcraft Logs is a much greater resource for analytics in my experience as a log reviewer. I prefer it over World of Logs, WoW-Heroes, and Epeenbot.

I would like to be able view information for an entire raid not just per boss. You can look at all attempts on a boss and search for something but sometimes I would like to see that for the entire night and not have to look at each boss individually. For example being able to look at all the bosses and see how many healthstones were used. Or to see someone's dot uptime over the course of all the bosses we killed. World of Logs has the ability to filter by all bosses/trash/etc.

Well, I suppose I am stuck with having other people log instead, without anyone knowing a solution to the problem I am experiencing, no big loss.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Well, I suppose I am stuck with having other people log instead, without anyone knowing a solution to the problem I am experiencing, no big loss.
    Try uninstalling Adobe Air and reinstalling it.
    Dropndestroy | i7-3770k 4.6Ghz | EVGA GTX 680 SC Signature+ SLI | ASUS Maximus V Formula | G.Skill 16gb 2400 | AX850

Quote Originally Posted by Dropndestroyrr View Post
    Try uninstalling Adobe Air and reinstalling it.
    Tried that a few times, still doesn't work.

I disabled my firewall to see if its an errant firewall issue, no go either.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos
    Tried that a few times, still doesn't work.

I disabled my firewall to see if its an errant firewall issue, no go either.
    Type %APPDATA% in an Explorer Window to get to your Roaming data. Go into the Adobe/AIR subdirectory. Nuke eulaAccepted and the Updater directory. Then try and see if it launches.

Quote Originally Posted by Kihra View Post
    Type %APPDATA% in an Explorer Window to get to your Roaming data. Go into the Adobe/AIR subdirectory. Nuke eulaAccepted and the Updater directory. Then try and see if it launches.
    I SWEAR IT'S MAGIC!

Where did you get this fix from? This is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by osa View Post
    Do you intend to add support for russian (cyrillic) letters in Pins? Because it doesn't seem to work atm (simply trying to make Pin with filter by ability name shows nothing): http://goo.gl/m9DMJI
    Same problem with Expression Pins.
    FYI worldoflogs expression editor can parse cyrillic.
    This should be fixed now. Let me know if you run into any other problems with Cyrillic.

DPS Rankings for Mistweaver and Disc would be fun!

I feel like mouseovering events in the graphs is very clunky just because it always snaps to certain events. Using an example from earlier this thread I can't mouseover only the Savage Defense part to get data from that skill but have to lock on to the Injection casts.

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu
    I feel like mouseovering events in the graphs is very clunky just because it always snaps to certain events. Using an example from earlier this thread I can't mouseover only the Savage Defense part to get data from that skill but have to lock on to the Injection casts.
    I'll investigate, but not sure I can stop that behavior in Highcharts. It only wants to show tooltips for entries in the series, so even if I stopped the snapping, it wouldn't show the Savage Defense tooltip (since that's just a background plot band and not actual series data).

I know people use hacks with hidden series to get around this (I use that trick in combat replay), so I might be able to hack it that way.