Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Cops whom flaunt the law are worse than the criminals. Unfortunately (for them), the inside of the prison system is less enjoyable for crooked cops than it is for child molesters.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's what you call "shit outta luck"...
    Apparently the evidence in form of the dash cam recording exists and was used as basis for the lawsuit. Seems like a strong case..
    We'll see how they dodge that...
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Cops whom flaunt the law are worse than the criminals. Unfortunately (for them), the inside of the prison system is less enjoyable for crooked cops than it is for child molesters.
    I think that should be "cops who" - AFAIK 'whom' is only used when talking about the object of a sentance.

This is one reason why victimless crime laws are so terrible. If there is no need for a victim to exist for the crime to occur, framing becomes much easier.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    Oh shut up, most of the people that are against law enforcement probably have broken the law themselves and got arrested for it or got pulled over for it. not saying it directly at you OP, but it's widely known that % 99.99 of the people that complain about law enforcement have gotten arrested or been pulled over.
    I do hope you are being sarcastic. It would be appalling if you believed anything like that.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    I do hope you are being sarcastic. It would be appalling if you believed anything like that.
    had he stuck with the claim "most people" I would have believed him...... The 99.99% however disqualify him....
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."