Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    CC,CD,CDR,Skill%,Ele%,Armor,Life on hit,Life regen,Resource reduction,+Elite dmg are all good stats. So no, not everyone is built the same. For example Vyr Archon and Wand of Woh build prefer a lot of CDR. Not to mention that there are a lot of legs that modify your skill in crazy way.

Also, movement speed is a useless stat if you have more than 200 paragon level.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2014-04-26 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    CC,CD,CDR,Skill%,Ele%,Armor,Life on hit,Life regen,Resource reduction,+Elite dmg are all good stats. So no, not everyone is built the same. For example Vyr Archon and Wand of Woh build prefer a lot of CDR. Not to mention that there are a lot of legs that modify your skill in crazy way.

Also, movement speed is a useless stat if you have more than 200 paragon level.
    Care to elaborate? What has my paragon level got to do with movement speed? I am not saying I love movement speed, I just don't see the relation

My build is to wear whatever the hell happens to drop
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Care to elaborate? What has my paragon level got to do with movement speed? I am not saying I love movement speed, I just don't see the relation
    Because once you hit 200+ paragon you have 50 points to spend in each section. And the section that contains movement speed has nothing else that is even remotely useful when you compare it point for point. (i can choose between +5 int, +5 vit, +0.5 AP/+4 Mana or +0.5% movement speed).
    which means if you spend all points on one thing, you can choose between 25% movement speed or 250 int. Boots can then have the movementspeed rerolled to i.e. +500 int, twice the amount or something that is far more useful overall to your char progression.
    Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

Quote Originally Posted by Wengel View Post
    Because once you hit 200+ paragon you have 50 points to spend in each section. And the section that contains movement speed has nothing else that is even remotely useful when you compare it point for point. (i can choose between +5 int, +5 vit, +0.5 AP/+4 Mana or +0.5% movement speed).
    which means if you spend all points on one thing, you can choose between 25% movement speed or 250 int. Boots can then have the movementspeed rerolled to i.e. +500 int, twice the amount or something that is far more useful overall to your char progression.
    Ah yes so because it is "potentially" cheaper or wiser to enchant your item X towards a more profitable stat - while using paragon points. I get it
    thanks

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Ah yes so because it is "potentially" cheaper or wiser to enchant your item X towards a more profitable stat - while using paragon points. I get it
    thanks
    Exactly
    Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?