Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    You're on a "PC Master Race" forum so you won't get many people telling you to play on a console, but I'd get the XBO personally. It's cheaper, it'll still be good in five years (unlike PCs that require constant upgrades to stay current) and you'll be able to play with your gaming bros.
    burn the heretic!

A PC as you can play other inexpensive but great games and Titanfall is really not worth a console purchase on its own.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Deleted
    You're on a "PC Master Race" forum so you won't get many people telling you to play on a console, but I'd get the XBO personally. It's cheaper, it'll still be good in five years (unlike PCs that require constant upgrades to stay current) and you'll be able to play with your gaming bros.
    If you buy well, you don't really need to do constant upgrades. Might cost you a little bit to put it together in the first place, but... I helped a friend put his pc together and that's gotta be like 5 years ago now... a then relatively new i7, some asus mobo, gtx 285 and about 6gb ddr3 and to my knowledge it still plays everything just fine. Off the top of my head I don't think it supports DX11 but most things that arn't crysis 3 don't force DX11 so... And even if they did, replacing a gfx card at this point after so many years... it's still not as expensive as replacing your entire console.
    Last edited by mmoca33b2a723c; 2014-04-25 at 03:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im not buying a next gen console until they have a larger library, and the prices start to drop. Maybe Christmas 2015.

The only constant upgrade I have done in 5 years was buying extra HD for 40e yet I can play all games just fine pretty much maxed out.. How strange. D:
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

For the 1300e you are willing to spend on the PC you could buy a good enough computer and an XboxOne.

PC has more unique options relative to the system you already own (PS4), so that's what I'd lean towards from a solo'er standpoint. If you want to play with your friends you said need the XboxOne, and if they tend to play multiplayer shooters for very long periods of time without getting bored of them... there isn't a choice, go buy an XboxOne and play with your friends.

Since games are developed primarily for the consoles and they won't change in the next 5 years, i don't see for what you'd have to upgrade your pc in that time to play games.
    You only have to upgrade when the next console generation hits the shelves.

Consoles are just useless. Pc 's are multi-functional machines that you can use for many many things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    A PC as you can play other inexpensive but great games and Titanfall is really not worth a console purchase on its own.
    Titanfall alone is not worth a console alone true but id say if all his friends are console gamers makes it worth it if they are the type that plays much multiplayer games.

Right now? Definitely not. 6 months from now would be a different story. (Referring to the Xbox One). Only reason I got mine when I did was because titanfall came with it for free, otherwise I would have waited until the fall to buy it.