Deleted

MMO Racism allowed

Just wanted to point out that the mods of this site don't seem to act on casual racism.

The Lightbringer Firebane's Avatar Join DateJul 2009LocationIn a Bordeaux vineyardPosts3,522
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Actually the spanish would be atlético the english is atletico, so english is correct Firebane.
    Don't worry, the Scottish aren't known for their English language skills

Real Bayern in the one I'm looking forward to, got a viewing party together and everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I'm just being a smart ass at this point.

Deleted
    Jokes.
    /10char.

Deleted
    More like this thread is a joke

Noone cares about ''racism'' against whites or sexism against men. When will people learn.

10+ Year Old Account
    A guy wrote something wrong, another guy corrected him incorrectly, another guy pointed it out.

Jokes were had. Slenderman, is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    Noone cares about ''racism'' against whites or sexism against men. When will people learn.
    Because this thread really needed more reasons to not be taken seriously.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOCISAJOKE View Post
    Just wanted to point out that the mods of this site don't seem to act on casual racism.

The Lightbringer Firebane's Avatar Join DateJul 2009LocationIn a Bordeaux vineyardPosts3,522
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Actually the spanish would be atlético the english is atletico, so english is correct Firebane.
    Don't worry, the Scottish aren't known for their English language skills

Real Bayern in the one I'm looking forward to, got a viewing party together and everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I'm just being a smart ass at this point.
    You should've adressed the issue to a mod, supermod or admin instead. I'm sure they would've listened to it better that way. But you seem to have been banned for something and now you came back to rant, showing that the ban on you was clearly justified and you'll be banned again. Not the right way to about doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Because this thread really needed more reasons to not be taken seriously.
    It's true though.

10+ Year Old Account
    He forgot to put that Firebane used a grin smile, indicating it was a joke. Also, that, assuming this is Slenderman, that he himself was infracted and banned for breaking the rules of correcting peoples/taking the piss out of peoples spelling.

If you don't like it, there's a report post button to bring it to the mods attention.

(also scottish isn't a race)

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How much would you expect on a gaming site? It's not like we're a heavily broadcast-ed new station or something.

If it bothers you that much, go to another forum off topic section that enforces rules better.

Deleted
    To get rid of slenderman all you have to do is spell Atletico, Atheletico. U mad?

10+ Year Old Account
    Threads about moderation are not allowed. Use the "contact us" button or PM a global moderator if you have a complaint about moderation.