Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Welp, I think OP just single-handedly solved world hunger. Someone hand him a fucking Nobel prize.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    Welp, I think OP just single-handedly solved world hunger. Someone hand him a fucking Nobel prize.
    Well, he did do more than Obama.

They do? Where has the OP been living. I see more and more damn somalias, and shit every year.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

If you can't afford to eat what the fuck makes you think you can afford to move? I really think you are this dumb, and a troll on top of it.

They're lazy and want UN handouts.

Because they killed all the Unicorns and can't make rainbows anymore to travel on, clearly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    They're lazy and want UN handouts.
    Must be why Americans don't move to Canada too.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Although the OP's question is somewhat gauche and ignorant I believe there's a hint of truth in what he's trying to say.

For example, why did the slaves not fight back when they were sold into slavery? Why not kill their captors when they reached the West? Was it just fear of death?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Well, he did do more than Obama.
    No he didn't. He did as much as a child picking their nose(OP did).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by stances View Post
    makes no sense
    Do you support an open-border immigration policy, in which they would be welcomed with open arms?

Deleted
    If the river you lived by was chocolate milk would you move?

Mmmmm chocolate milk.

Quote Originally Posted by Llunai View Post
    Do you support an open-border immigration policy, in which they would be welcomed with open arms?
    Considering the West wreaked havoc and devastated Africa I believe there's a duty of care to those impoverished countries. I'm not talking about hand-outs and building schools and wells, actually building their infrastructure and establishing cities and what have you.

10+ Year Old Account
    lmao all the serious answers.

Why don't starving africans move to other countries?
    Ehm... don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Considering the West wreaked havoc and devastated Africa I believe there's a duty of care to those impoverished countries. I'm not talking about hand-outs and building schools and wells, actually building their infrastructure and establishing cities and what have you.
    Personally I am a big fan of not playing the reparation game to people who talk shit about me and act like my help is too good for them. Usually my indicator on the world stage is the use of the word, "west".. lol
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a troll thread, and I'm locking it.