Thread: Is MM Terrible?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Why does it matter that your pet doesn't appear when you disengage off the belt for a few seconds? I disengage off the belt, but that's indicative that we killed it early, otherwise I'd be jumping in the pipe at the end. If we were early, I have time to dismiss (I just send it at the boss and it despawns) and resummon when I get back on the belt.
    i feel disengaging is more safe than the pipe of doom D:

  2. #122
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Brawl Pub
    Posts
    3,662
    Well yeah, fuck that pipe....but it does spawn your pet instantly. :P

    (Haven't had a H-blackfuse kill where we didn't kill the weapon after 2nd set of lasers in a while).

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    "Oh man we wiped at 1% blame the hunter whose pet took 3 seconds to get back on the boss." said no raid leader ever
    Said no raid leader that wasnt pushing content*. Fixed that for you. Also That 3 sec adds up for the whole fight.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Well yeah, fuck that pipe....but it does spawn your pet instantly. :P

    (Haven't had a H-blackfuse kill where we didn't kill the weapon after 2nd set of lasers in a while).
    My raid normally has a priest near the belt to bubble people so they can get to boss faster, I have had my pet take longer to spawn because of that. Blackfuse was just an example of pet bugs. H-Garrosh has a pet bug to where your pet will not engage in combat after you get back from the sha phases. If you don't remember to send it back in (which I have done) then it just stays right at your feet. That's annoying.

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Slot View Post
    Said no raid leader that wasnt pushing content*. Fixed that for you. Also That 3 sec adds up for the whole fight.

    - - - Updated - - -



    My raid normally has a priest near the belt to bubble people so they can get to boss faster, I have had my pet take longer to spawn because of that. Blackfuse was just an example of pet bugs. H-Garrosh has a pet bug to where your pet will not engage in combat after you get back from the sha phases. If you don't remember to send it back in (which I have done) then it just stays right at your feet. That's annoying.
    If you have the Garrosh problem, you're the scrub for not tracking what your pet is doing.

    Also, the raid leader comment is petty, you're just grasping at straws. A pet does what - 190k DPS in BiS gear as a BM hunter, about half that as an SV hunter? Ofc, hardcore progress was much worse gear than that (568 avg), so let's say 150k BM, 75k SV? 450k damage over 3 seconds? You can pinpoint 450k damage on -anything-, such as the hunter (you) sucking at Arcane/Cobra focus management, or something. With any decent play (and especially in SoO), the time it takes for your pet to switch target is almost completely irrelevant because of Blink Strikes which has an ICD of 20 seconds - shorter time than it took to kill the belt during progress, so you could jump down and get back to the boss, and depending on how far away it is, you can have your pet there in 3-5 seconds - so maybe 600k damage lost which can again be just as easily attributed to you being bad rotationally. And that's not even a pathing issue at all.

    TL;DR if your raid leader blames a hunter's pet control on 250-450k damage he's a moron.

    And what do you mean "the 3 sec adds up for the whole fight"? A couple hundred k damage "adds up"? How does it add up? It loses damage when it's not doing damage -once-, it doesn't add up unless you frequently lose 3 seconds of uptime which never happens in SoO (nothing that can be fixed OR attributed to pet pathing bugs, anyway).

    All the "pathing bugs" in SoO atm are fixable with a single button hit which is /petpassive.

  5. #125
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    oh thats kinda true, but the /petpassive thing works wonders, not sure why everyone doesn't have this macro
    I can't get that to work then, cause I have that in the Siegecrafter belt macro. It only happens with the panda mobs though. I'm forced to dismiss pet when it gets stuck in the goddamn box.

    Kek: ""Oh man we wiped at 1% blame the hunter whose pet took 3 seconds to get back on the boss." said no raid leader ever"
    - It's not about blaming anybody, when you progress every damage count. I've wiped on a MoP boss which had only 50k HP left. Every player in the raid has to optimize their playstyle in order to get maximum damage output on the boss. 400k damage might not be much for you, but if you have another 24 players thinking the same thing, it adds up, as Slot correctly states.

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphoric View Post
    If you have the Garrosh problem, you're the scrub for not tracking what your pet is doing.

    Also, the raid leader comment is petty, you're just grasping at straws. A pet does what - 190k DPS in BiS gear as a BM hunter, about half that as an SV hunter? Ofc, hardcore progress was much worse gear than that (568 avg), so let's say 150k BM, 75k SV? 450k damage over 3 seconds? You can pinpoint 450k damage on -anything-, such as the hunter (you) sucking at Arcane/Cobra focus management, or something. With any decent play (and especially in SoO), the time it takes for your pet to switch target is almost completely irrelevant because of Blink Strikes which has an ICD of 20 seconds - shorter time than it took to kill the belt during progress, so you could jump down and get back to the boss, and depending on how far away it is, you can have your pet there in 3-5 seconds - so maybe 600k damage lost which can again be just as easily attributed to you being bad rotationally. And that's not even a pathing issue at all.

    TL;DR if your raid leader blames a hunter's pet control on 250-450k damage he's a moron.

    And what do you mean "the 3 sec adds up for the whole fight"? A couple hundred k damage "adds up"? How does it add up? It loses damage when it's not doing damage -once-, it doesn't add up unless you frequently lose 3 seconds of uptime which never happens in SoO (nothing that can be fixed OR attributed to pet pathing bugs, anyway).

    All the "pathing bugs" in SoO atm are fixable with a single button hit which is /petpassive.
    Who called anyone a scrub?? I think exploiting or padding meters just for a rank on a website is petty.

    I only commented about certain pet annoyances/bugs. I think you're grasping at straws thinking I ever once said I had problems controlling my pet. I did say that I cant wait for Lone Wolf so that I can forget about having a pet. I don't always have Blink Strikes when it a single target fight like on Heroic Garrosh. dps on Garrosh > adds dps, unless you care about ranks..

    But hey thanks for commenting...

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Slot View Post
    Who called anyone a scrub?? I think exploiting or padding meters just for a rank on a website is petty.

    I only commented about certain pet annoyances/bugs. I think you're grasping at straws thinking I ever once said I had problems controlling my pet. I did say that I cant wait for Lone Wolf so that I can forget about having a pet. I don't always have Blink Strikes when it a single target fight like on Heroic Garrosh. dps on Garrosh > adds dps, unless you care about ranks..

    But hey thanks for commenting...
    Not sure what spec you are, but if it's a single-target fight as BM(Garroshcough) you should be Blink Strikes anyway.

    You seem to consider -very- minor things a "huge issue" that only Lone Wolf will fix in WoD when it's as easy as binding /petattack to something and using it frequently to make sure your pet is DPS'ing what you want it to.

    You say your pet "goes dumb" when you disengage onto the belt - have you ever considered that you gotta do what I described in detail earlier? Y'know, like all other hunters worth their salt doing belts on Blackfuse? It's not a pet pathing bug because it's not even intended for hunters to be able to Disengage up there.

    You still didn't address how "3 seconds add up for the whole fight", especially on the Blackfuse belt (where it doesn't even take 3 seconds, but nevermind that) when it takes longer than that for the belt mob to even be attackable.

    Also "dps on Garrosh > adds dps", so why are you not going with Blink Strikes, and if you're SV, why are you playing the consistently weaker single-target spec, since, y'know, you care so much for doing things "right" and going for ranks is worshipping Satan to you?

    Your pet takes longer to spawn when you exit belt to get back to boss? So call your pet? Game is hard - I covered this as well but I suppose you didn't bother reading because I have a Pro Raiders signature or something.

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphoric View Post
    Not sure what spec you are, but if it's a single-target fight as BM(Garroshcough) you should be Blink Strikes anyway.

    You seem to consider -very- minor things a "huge issue" that only Lone Wolf will fix in WoD when it's as easy as binding /petattack to something and using it frequently to make sure your pet is DPS'ing what you want it to.

    You say your pet "goes dumb" when you disengage onto the belt - have you ever considered that you gotta do what I described in detail earlier? Y'know, like all other hunters worth their salt doing belts on Blackfuse? It's not a pet pathing bug because it's not even intended for hunters to be able to Disengage up there.

    You still didn't address how "3 seconds add up for the whole fight", especially on the Blackfuse belt (where it doesn't even take 3 seconds, but nevermind that) when it takes longer than that for the belt mob to even be attackable.

    Also "dps on Garrosh > adds dps", so why are you not going with Blink Strikes, and if you're SV, why are you playing the consistently weaker single-target spec, since, y'know, you care so much for doing things "right" and going for ranks is worshipping Satan to you?

    Your pet takes longer to spawn when you exit belt to get back to boss? So call your pet? Game is hard - I covered this as well but I suppose you didn't bother reading because I have a Pro Raiders signature or something.
    I go BM for Garrosh and I take Crows over blink strikes. I find it does a little bit better single target dps. As for Blackfuse I go up on the belt every time, so disengaging off the pipe leaves my pet standing there unless I spam passive a few times. And all of these bugs/annoyances spread over the life of wow (which I have played for) are huge... only pet fixes they have made over the years are minuscule compared to the amount of bugs pets have had in raids or in the world.

    If you cant remember having to place your pet off to the side so that when the boss was pulled it would end up behind the boss or having the "why did my pet just go dumb" moment then idk. These are annoyances, nothing I have not dealt with, nothing I cant deal with they are just annoying so dont mistake being annoyed with being unable to micromanage my pet.

    If people didn't pad or exploit to get said ranks then maybe a useful website would be... well useful.

    Game is not hard, the game is too easy now.

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by Slot View Post
    I go BM for Garrosh and I take Crows over blink strikes. I find it does a little bit better single target dps. As for Blackfuse I go up on the belt every time, so disengaging off the pipe leaves my pet standing there unless I spam passive a few times. And all of these bugs/annoyances spread over the life of wow (which I have played for) are huge... only pet fixes they have made over the years are minuscule compared to the amount of bugs pets have had in raids or in the world.

    If you cant remember having to place your pet off to the side so that when the boss was pulled it would end up behind the boss or having the "why did my pet just go dumb" moment then idk. These are annoyances, nothing I have not dealt with, nothing I cant deal with they are just annoying so dont mistake being annoyed with being unable to micromanage my pet.

    If people didn't pad or exploit to get said ranks then maybe a useful website would be... well useful.

    Game is not hard, the game is too easy now.
    "You find"? That's pretty anecdotal evidence. Crows is only a sub-1k DPS increase if the fight is of perfect duration which is pretty much never is, so it's just a DPS loss if anything, a fact that is pretty widely accepted in the hunter community, which makes me question just how much you know about your class, but okay, nevermind.

    I just told you earlier how to deal with Blackfuse belts. You jump off, dismiss pet, do Disengage trick, respawn pet when up there. /petpassive works here too, usually, but sometimes it takes more than a few presses, (as in, when it's like past the first fire lines) which can wipe you unless you got people carrying on the belt or something.

    Sure, pets have been annoying for most of WoW's history. SoO is the newest raid, and the point I am trying to make is that things have gotten a -lot- better. Things like Blink Strikes getting them stuck in Spoils boxes is hardly fixable (by Blizzard on a design level), and fixable by you as a hunter in a second or two with /petpassive spam. Other than that, there are no real pet issues in the instance. The Blackfuse "problem" is not Blizzard's fault because we're not even supposed to do the Disengage trick by design. It's unintended, they don't design things around unintended things. As for pet not attacking Garrosh when leaving transition phases, just control your pet decently, and if you can't handle that, forget about it and just go SV or have your pet on assist.

    Padding and shit for ranks is just the way of the game and you can choose to participate, or not to participate, but you don't have a lot to base calling me "petty" on for doing it. I don't bash people who'd rather just finish the raid than care for ranks, doesn't stop me from doing it.

    BTW, there are plenty bosses where exploiting is a fairly miniscule DPS increase (in a 100% best case scenario it's like a 10% dps increase) + you can't pad at all, and those fights count for ProRaiders points, too. You can't solely AoE-whore yourself to the top, neither can you exploit. People overestimate the power of both those things in the grand scheme of things. Who AoE whores and who doesn't is a big deal against the near competition on there, but other than that, it doesn't matter. Only the absolute top ranks are exploited/padded anyway, people seem to think it's what everyone's doing.

    The game isn't "easy" just because you haven't figured out all the things you can do to be better at it. Being convinced Crows is stronger on Garrosh because "you find it so" makes this pretty evident..
    Last edited by Azortharion; 2014-05-01 at 01:15 PM.

  10. #130
    Azortharion: Dunking more fools daily than John the Baptist.

    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological
    Are we dumber than ret paladins? I'd like to think not.

  11. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphoric View Post
    "You find"? That's pretty anecdotal evidence. Crows is only a sub-1k DPS increase if the fight is of perfect duration which is pretty much never is, so it's just a DPS loss if anything, a fact that is pretty widely accepted in the hunter community, which makes me question just how much you know about your class, but okay, nevermind.

    I just told you earlier how to deal with Blackfuse belts. You jump off, dismiss pet, do Disengage trick, respawn pet when up there. /petpassive works here too, usually, but sometimes it takes more than a few presses, (as in, when it's like past the first fire lines) which can wipe you unless you got people carrying on the belt or something.

    Sure, pets have been annoying for most of WoW's history. SoO is the newest raid, and the point I am trying to make is that things have gotten a -lot- better. Things like Blink Strikes getting them stuck in Spoils boxes is hardly fixable (by Blizzard on a design level), and fixable by you as a hunter in a second or two with /petpassive spam. Other than that, there are no real pet issues in the instance. The Blackfuse "problem" is not Blizzard's fault because we're not even supposed to do the Disengage trick by design. It's unintended, they don't design things around unintended things. As for pet not attacking Garrosh when leaving transition phases, just control your pet decently, and if you can't handle that, forget about it and just go SV or have your pet on assist.

    Padding and shit for ranks is just the way of the game and you can choose to participate, or not to participate, but you don't have a lot to base calling me "petty" on for doing it. I don't bash people who'd rather just finish the raid than care for ranks, doesn't stop me from doing it.

    BTW, there are plenty bosses where exploiting is a fairly miniscule DPS increase (in a 100% best case scenario it's like a 10% dps increase) + you can't pad at all, and those fights count for ProRaiders points, too. You can't solely AoE-whore yourself to the top, neither can you exploit. People overestimate the power of both those things in the grand scheme of things. Who AoE whores and who doesn't is a big deal against the near competition on there, but other than that, it doesn't matter. Only the absolute top ranks are exploited/padded anyway, people seem to think it's what everyone's doing.

    The game isn't "easy" just because you haven't figured out all the things you can do to be better at it. Being convinced Crows is stronger on Garrosh because "you find it so" makes this pretty evident..
    You started off saying it was a 1k dps increase and yes I do find it is better single target dps, prove me wrong with numbers not facts from someone I only know from the 'Stampede exploit' post on the front page. Numbers talk, and as far as I can tell from my logs in trying both talents Crows gains me more Garrosh damage even if it is just 1k dps. So prove me wrong with numbers and I will give you that argument.

    Pet annoyances only get better from people reporting them and blizzard fixing them. SoO does have very few annoyances but still annoying to me. But as I have stated before when did I ask for help in controlling my pet? You could of cut out at least two paragraphs if you would stop thinking I ever asked on help to control my pet, pets get stuck yes and I hit my petpassive to get them out. I can still say they are annoyances that I would much rather not deal with or worry about.

    Don't start the name calling on the interwebs if you don't like to be called names back, which is pretty "petty" of you.

    Yes the game is easy, it has been toned down to appeal to casual play style. Blizzard mind set is if they pay for it they should see all content. If you have not experienced having to get attuned to be able to kill Lady Vash and Kael'thas to get to Illidan then you have missed the fun and rewards for hard work in WoW.
    Last edited by Slot; 2014-05-01 at 11:20 PM.

  12. #132
    Something something if Amoc damage => 0.5(Pet:Basic Attack), then #worth I guess. Minus the pet "Mobility" and cleave it could have done.

    I haven't taken a math class in a while so..
    Omnipotent WCL || Omnipotent Site || Stream: 5-9pm PST Tues/Wed/Thurs || Worst Btag Ever: Slenderman#1355

  13. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by Slot View Post
    You started off saying it was a 1k dps increase and yes I do find it is better single target dps, prove me wrong with numbers not facts from someone I only know from the 'Stampede exploit' post on the front page. Numbers talk, and as far as I can tell from my logs in trying both talents Crows gains me more Garrosh damage even if it is just 1k dps. So prove me wrong with numbers and I will give you that argument.

    Pet annoyances only get better from people reporting them and blizzard fixing them. SoO does have very few annoyances but still annoying to me. But as I have stated before when did I ask for help in controlling my pet? You could of cut out at least two paragraphs if you would stop thinking I ever asked on help to control my pet, pets get stuck yes and I hit my petpassive to get them out. I can still say they are annoyances that I would much rather not deal with or worry about.

    Don't start the name calling on the interwebs if you don't like to be called names back, which is pretty "petty" of you.

    Yes the game is easy, it has been toned down to appeal to casual play style. Blizzard mind set is if they pay for it they should see all content. If you have not experienced having to get attuned to be able to kill Lady Vash and Kael'thas to get to Illidan then you have missed the fun and rewarding for hard work days of WoW.
    You can't tell anything from log comparison on like.. Under 10 iterations. Blink Strikes is not only non-effort to use, it is also -much- stronger on any cleave - regardless of how much you consider using Beast Cleave in a mixed AoE/single-target fight - and Beast Cleave is a ridiculously strong ability for getting rid of mind controls in split seconds. For raw sim numbers, though, here you go: https://imgur.com/mAprMsA (700s fight time with 20% variation to cover Garrosh fight lengths as best as possible).

    I am not responding to you being "annoyed" by pet bugs, more so the fact that you think they're a big deal during actual play which just leads me to believe that you don't know/don't bother/whatever to take the few seconds it takes to "fix" them.

    "I cant wait for Lone Wolf just because the pet AI in this game sucks. Give me a pet that changes target when I tell it, does not get stuck on boss fights, and does not random disappear then I will be happy about having a pet."


    Pets change targets just fine when you tell them to, /petattack is a thing, and pets don't get indefinitely stuck on anything in SoO, and it certainly doesn't randomly disappear. The pet AI is fine, design of individual bosses is what's causing your problems. (One of your arguments being mostly invalid because you aren't even supposed to Disengage to pipes on Blackfuse)

    I'm sorry for having to point this out, but for someone who really "pushes content" as you claim to, not knowing (arguably very basic) talent choices for a fight I'm guessing you're progressing on/have just started farming (Garrosh) seems to indicate that your own experience is.. Well, perhaps not sufficient to be making points about what "matters" during progress while "pushing content" (3 sec downtime on your pet doesn't, btw).

    Crows is a useless talent for BM in all cases. Not only is it way more effort for what is not a DPS increase unless you assume a perfect situation AND usage (and even then it's not a measurable increase on logs like you claim it to be - comparing logs from one week to another DPS-wise is pretty useless because there are SO many other factors that play into DPS from attempt to attempt.

    Don't expect to win you over on anything but the Crows thing, you ignore pretty much all the things I say that directly pertain to what you posted just before (the pet thing), but have my (and any other BM hunter worth their salt on Garrosh) recommendation for Garrosh talents.



  14. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphoric View Post
    You can't tell anything from log comparison on like.. Under 10 iterations. Blink Strikes is not only non-effort to use, it is also -much- stronger on any cleave - regardless of how much you consider using Beast Cleave in a mixed AoE/single-target fight - and Beast Cleave is a ridiculously strong ability for getting rid of mind controls in split seconds. For raw sim numbers, though, here you go: https://imgur.com/mAprMsA (700s fight time with 20% variation to cover Garrosh fight lengths as best as possible).

    I am not responding to you being "annoyed" by pet bugs, more so the fact that you think they're a big deal during actual play which just leads me to believe that you don't know/don't bother/whatever to take the few seconds it takes to "fix" them.

    [/FONT]

    Pets change targets just fine when you tell them to, /petattack is a thing, and pets don't get indefinitely stuck on anything in SoO, and it certainly doesn't randomly disappear. The pet AI is fine, design of individual bosses is what's causing your problems. (One of your arguments being mostly invalid because you aren't even supposed to Disengage to pipes on Blackfuse)

    I'm sorry for having to point this out, but for someone who really "pushes content" as you claim to, not knowing (arguably very basic) talent choices for a fight I'm guessing you're progressing on/have just started farming (Garrosh) seems to indicate that your own experience is.. Well, perhaps not sufficient to be making points about what "matters" during progress while "pushing content" (3 sec downtime on your pet doesn't, btw).

    Crows is a useless talent for BM in all cases. Not only is it way more effort for what is not a DPS increase unless you assume a perfect situation AND usage (and even then it's not a measurable increase on logs like you claim it to be - comparing logs from one week to another DPS-wise is pretty useless because there are SO many other factors that play into DPS from attempt to attempt.

    Don't expect to win you over on anything but the Crows thing, you ignore pretty much all the things I say that directly pertain to what you posted just before (the pet thing), but have my (and any other BM hunter worth their salt on Garrosh) recommendation for Garrosh talents.


    When did I say a big deal? I just pointed out again my annoyances of pets over the years not just SoO. So you are just assuming things yet again to try to make you the expert?

    Pets did not change targets just fine before the day of blink strike and kill command charge, idk if you remember that or not... You claim to think a screenshot of just your dps and not math or spread sheet is proof of the two talents worth on single target, your one dps log is not the benchmark. Is that the whole fight or just Garrosh damage? Looks like the whole fight to me.

    You are proving nothing to me on the Crows/Blink strike being better single target damage. If I had a spread sheet or more than one log to prove my point either, I just go off what my recount says for me.

    You say Blink Strike is a non-effort thing yet you don't think if we had better pet AI or no pet at all for better non-effort play that is a bad idea.

    why quote this? "I cant wait for Lone Wolf just because the pet AI in this game sucks. Give me a pet that changes target when I tell it, does not get stuck on boss fights, and does not random disappear then I will be happy about having a pet." Did that read to you, "help my pet gets stuck and I don't know how to get it back on target"? Once again, only examples or pet problems.

    "(and even then it's not a measurable increase on logs like you claim it to be - comparing logs from one week to another DPS-wise is pretty useless because there are SO many other factors that play into DPS from attempt to attempt." You just compared the whole fight of one of your logs up above in the screen shot.

    Malk is a good example of one of the few boss fights I use Crows on as BM.

    IDK if you see a trend or not but I never once assumed your worth in salt (only by the Stampede exploit post that I saw you admit on) from some of the bad points and assumptions you have made to me just to the allusion to make you seem more right? Indications and assumptions are not facts.

  15. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by Slot View Post
    When did I say a big deal? I just pointed out again my annoyances of pets over the years not just SoO. So you are just assuming things yet again to try to make you the expert?

    Pets did not change targets just fine before the day of blink strike and kill command charge, idk if you remember that or not... You claim to think a screenshot of just your dps and not math or spread sheet is proof of the two talents worth on single target, your one dps log is not the benchmark. Is that the whole fight or just Garrosh damage? Looks like the whole fight to me.

    You are proving nothing to me on the Crows/Blink strike being better single target damage. If I had a spread sheet or more than one log to prove my point either, I just go off what my recount says for me.

    You say Blink Strike is a non-effort thing yet you don't think if we had better pet AI or no pet at all for better non-effort play that is a bad idea.

    why quote this? "I cant wait for Lone Wolf just because the pet AI in this game sucks. Give me a pet that changes target when I tell it, does not get stuck on boss fights, and does not random disappear then I will be happy about having a pet." Did that read to you, "help my pet gets stuck and I don't know how to get it back on target"? Once again, only examples or pet problems.

    "(and even then it's not a measurable increase on logs like you claim it to be - comparing logs from one week to another DPS-wise is pretty useless because there are SO many other factors that play into DPS from attempt to attempt." You just compared the whole fight of one of your logs up above in the screen shot.

    Malk is a good example of one of the few boss fights I use Crows on as BM.

    IDK if you see a trend or not but I never once assumed your worth in salt (only by the Stampede exploit post that I saw you admit on) from some of the bad points and assumptions you have made to me just to the allusion to make you seem more right? Indications and assumptions are not facts.
    That made me chuckle..

    It's not a DPS log, it's SimCraft, not sure if you've heard of it.. >_>

    I give up, you ask for data, and I give it to you (although consolidated) and then you say something that indicates you got no clue what SimCraft is at all.. Have you played the game for the last expansion or two?

    Enjoy, boss DPS rankings for Garrosh 25HC (just Garrosh damage), find me your godly Crows-using hunters: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings...c=BeastMastery

    I took the liberty of helping you along a little bit - nobody in the top 10 used Crows. This is pure boss damage, btw. Garrosh damage. I guess you can discount Megabloks, Piwie and myself as we are all dirty exploiters.

    Let's do Malkorok too, for good measure: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings...c=BeastMastery

    Top 3 are all dirty DPS whores.
    Last edited by Azortharion; 2014-05-02 at 01:07 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •