Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Kind of their fault for buying something they didn't know the full extent of. That being said, this is pretty helpful.
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

Could you please post a how-to picture guide for those who wish to resubscribe as well following recent events?

I don't need something to be refound, cuz since all this story with Annual Pass I don't buy things, that are not really exist yet. And thx God I've never bought flying mounts in Blizzstore, cuz I think, that half of addon price for one single model - is too much for P2P game. As long as Blizzard, I'm not charity organization to throw money on things, that aren't worth it.
    Sorry for my bad english.
    WOW Signature.(Warning! 10.9Mb gif animation!) MWO Signature.(Warning! 3.9Mb gif animation!)
    I think it's really easy and even attractive to people to daydream about worst case scenarios©Bashiok
    "No flying - no sub" Club "No tiers in LFR - no sub" Club

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    I almost wish I had bought the expansion just so I could get a refund and tell them why I won't be playing. I used to love wow, but in MoP I have played the least amount during an expansion in WoWs history. A few months during 5.2 and then a few more during 5.4. Maybe 6 months tops. I really hope one of the new MMORPGs that is coming out will scratch my itch since WoW just isn't for me anymore. =/
    You can always tell them why if you unsub.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    You can always tell them why if you unsub.
    I unsubbed last month. I still want to tell them again why, just in case they don't understand.

They understand and you got to cast your vote. You don't need to do it again.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

You did not pre-order.

You pre-purchased, please know the difference.

Can i get a guide on how to wake up in the morning and carry out my day please?

Quote Originally Posted by Garradorr View Post
    Can i get a guide on how to wake up in the morning and carry out my day please?
    I know you're being sarcastic but I legit could use some help with this lol
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I know you're being sarcastic but I legit could use some help with this lol
    It's a start?

http://www.ehow.com/how_2324262_wake-up.html

Quote Originally Posted by Barkloud View Post
    This is for the people who bought flying mounts. I would demand a refund. It may take a couple calls but at the end of the day it will be near impossible for blizz to deny.
    Yes, I am sure all four of you that are spamming every topic in this forum found this information very useful.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really want a psychical copy of the game, but I really want to pre-order Warlords.
    So is it possible for me to get the digital version and then get the live copy or should I just wait for the live copy anyway?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Garradorr View Post
    Good stuff. Much appreciated.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Why do people want to unsub? Please dont tell me it's as shallow as not being able to fly. If thats the case, good riddance to those people. I dont want them in my game. Maybe the population of bad players will decrease.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Why do people want to unsub? Please dont tell me it's as shallow as not being able to fly. If thats the case, good riddance to those people. I dont want them in my game. Maybe the population of bad players will decrease.
    Reasons.

Here is a simple list of issues.

WOW makes 3 billion a year, in profit.

• 4 years of mediocre content.
    • 12 months of the same raid (SoO) they have the money to hire a team that can make new content even while developing a new expansion.
    • WOD will be more Orc story, Thrall will maintain his position of Messiah.
    • Weak time travel plot, as an excuse to go back to WarCraft 2: Beyond the Dark Portal
    • Spending all of their time making a 2D no fly world, when they need to add more content with flying in mind instead of making less content and disguising it as better for the game. (So yes that would be No Flying)
    • Garrisons, turns out just a consolidated Daily quest hub. ie tons of more Dailies to grind out.
    • Not bothering to update older content, ie Blood Elf and Draenei Start Zones, once again too much effort in a 3 billion dollar a year game.
    • Several new MMOs coming out that are fresh and new, sure they don't have flying. But at least the developers are trying to make a good game, instead of resting on past glory.
    • I have more, but these are the prime issues right now.

Thanks for the help!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Reasons.

• 12 months of the same raid (SoO) they have the money to hire a team that can make new content even while developing a new expansion.
    • Weak time travel plot, as an excuse to go back to WarCraft 2: Beyond the Dark Portal
    • Spending all of their time making a 2D no fly world, when they need to add more content with flying in mind instead of making less content and disguising it as better for the game. (So yes that would be No Flying)
    • Garrisons, turns out just a consolidated Daily quest hub. ie tons of more Dailies to grind out.
    • Not bothering to update older content, ie Blood Elf and Draenei Start Zones, once again too much effort in a 3 billion dollar a year game.
    • Several new MMOs coming out that are fresh and new, sure they don't have flying. But at least the developers are trying to make a good game, instead of resting on past glory.
    And you definitely make good points here

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    For me it is simply the fact that theres such a humongous timespam between the next expansion and the release of the current content. Even as someone who did not unsub since 2004, I cannot forgive that anymore. But I may be back for WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozles View Post
    And all of these people will come to their senses and realize how idiotic they're being and ultimately purchase Warlords anyways.
    nope.jpg

How many expansions with 2mil sub losses do you people need to have before you realize that this game is being abandoned by millions of people and they're not coming back?
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

Confirmed, Did this via the live chat, was done in minutes, kinda funny how the guy whop handled it for me was not shocked in the slightest, I asked if he had done many refunds, he said "a disturbing amount".

My insta 90 was locked but as of yet my other CE rewards are still available.

And no its not just about flying, its more the attitude of blizzard these days, I know alpha notes are subject to change, but they usually come out with pre purchase, not weeks later, kinda seems to me like blizz knew the changes would not be popular, then this week all character services go up by £1, as if they arent milking it enough.

Garrisons seemed cool, now its nothing but a daily hub in the dullest area ever made (if you are horde)

No flying is a cool idea, but not when you charge people for mounts

"no more year long gaps between content" we are on track for SoO to last as long as DS

Weak story for this xpac, not even sure they know what they are doing with time travel but no time travel

And then the blanket class nerfs and simplification, seems blizz think the entire player base cant handle a rotation (this is to be expected since insta 90s get no easing in period as promised, making the game more saturated with clueless players)

Im not expecting them to listen until its too late, but Im done with them
    Whoops, sig too big

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Reasons.

Why do people keep insisting that a game company can just throw money at a project and make it bigger and faster?
    That is not how it works.