View Poll Results: Red Skull as main villain in Captain America 3 or Avengers 3?

Voters
42. This poll is closed
  • Captain America 3

38 90.48%
  • Avengers 3

4 9.52%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Jarvis given a body will probably be The Vision, since Paul Bettany (Jarvis' voice actor) has also been cast as the vision. Ultron will be an other AI.
    Who says one won't become the other? Defeat Ultron by reprogramming him and get Vision. Kind of like Brainiac 5, or whatever number the good one from the future is.

Well, Baron von Strucker will be the main bad guy in CA3, with a probable credit scene with the Red Skull talking to Thanos. That will then lead into multi threat bad guys including the Red Skull in Avengers 3,with Thanos being the baddest MFer of them all.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by balir View Post
    Well, Baron von Strucker will be the main bad guy in CA3, with a probable credit scene with the Red Skull talking to Thanos. That will then lead into multi threat bad guys including the Red Skull in Avengers 3,with Thanos being the baddest MFer of them all.
    Source for that? He's going to be a start up villain in Avengers 2, but that's all we know for sure AFAIK.

All I know is this. It doesn't matter who appears where & when. This whole Infinity Gems story line means nothing if Marvel/Disney don't pay $$$ to Fox for the rights to the Silver Surfer & Galactus. Anything with Thanos isn't quite right without those two characters.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by balir View Post
    All I know is this. It doesn't matter who appears where & when. This whole Infinity Gems story line means nothing if Marvel/Disney don't pay $$$ to Fox for the rights to the Silver Surfer & Galactus. Anything with Thanos isn't quite right without those two characters.
    Like how you couldn't do Ultron without Pym, right? Prepare to be disappointed.

Though Marvel did try to, essentially, trade Daredevil rights in return for getting those two from Fox, but it didn't work out.

Does fox actually own the rights to Silver Surfer / Galcactus entirely? Or do they only have them by association because they are part of the rogues gallery for the Fantastic Four?

It is entirely possible that Fox has exclusive rights to the FF but not to secondary characters, so Disney/Marvel could potentially get away with throwing cameos of Silver Surfer / Galactus into the MCU as long as they dont mention the FF.

I hope they don't bring him back. I know comic fans will disagree but I just find everything about his character too cheesey. silly appearance, silly name, silly mannerisms, just can't take him seriously

Well...
    If they are going to do anything with Red Skull again, Hugo Weaving, should NOT play him...honestly, he was terrible as the Red Skull!

But no, I don't they'll use him for Avengers 3, he is underwhelming compared to the other big bads they could use. He should be used though! So I'll go with Captain America 3, with Hawk Eye, BlackWidow as side characters.

With Hawk Eye being Ultimate Hawk Eye

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    I hope they don't bring him back. I know comic fans will disagree but I just find everything about his character too cheesey. silly appearance, silly name, silly mannerisms, just can't take him seriously
    The right actor can make anything bad ass, Mr. Stiffman can't bring any character to life
    Right...wrong...The universe doesn't care
    Driefal,Etrith(Retired)

10+ Year Old Account
    How about something other than Hydra for a Captain America movie for a change? That'd be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    How about something other than Hydra for a Captain America movie for a change? That'd be nice.
    Isn't Red Skull Hydra?
    or am I thinking of someone else

As in, isn't he the leader of Hydra?
    Right...wrong...The universe doesn't care
    Driefal,Etrith(Retired)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siphix View Post
    Isn't Red Skull Hydra?
    or am I thinking of someone else

As in, isn't he the leader of Hydra?
    He is. The two Captain America movies have both had Hydra as the main villians. Something new would be nice for a change.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know who would be an amazing villain for capt murica?

LIBERTY PRIME!

Yes Liberty Prime is neither marvel or dc, but still..... WHO IS THE GREATER PATRIOT!