Girl gets bit by mutant spider

THE EXACT SAME SPIDER AS PETER PARKER AKA SPIDER-MANZ @_@

“Silk is going to be a major Spider… character over the next couple years,” says Marvel Senior Editor Nick Lowe. “She got bit by the same spider that Peter Parker did and we’re starting to tease her story in every issue of Amazing Spider-Man. The revelation that someone else was bit by the spider was huge and before my time. I’ve been involved in shaping who Silk is, which has made for some great lunch conversation with Dan and Ellie and many long phone calls.”

she was bitten by the same spider that peter parker was bitten from, she got similar powers, BUT she went down a different path dunn dunn DUNNN O-O

i wonder if this will come into play with the spider-mens storyline where every spider-mens from every spider-dimensions from all times and every spider suit teams up to fight a villain.

"Silk’s powers and look is very influenced in webs. Humberto Ramos did some incredible design work on Silk (no surprise there, as Humberto is just awesome). I can’t wait to show it all off!”

http://herotaku.com/blog/1/entry-119...r#.U11o4KJc44w
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Reminds me of Madam Web.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Why don't they replicate the spider that bit Peter and give everybody superpowers? Surely the scientists that made it radioactive wouldn't be oblivious about the fact that it's venom grants powers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks pretty good.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we seriously need another "spider woman". I know it isn't the same in origin but its basically the same premises. "A woman who is just like Spiderman,but a woman" There have been many like this in the past, I do wonder how they are going to approach it this time.

Unfortunately I have been boycotting Spiderman since "One More Day" and haven't read a Spiderman comic in ages, not sure if this will be enough to bring me back but if it undo's One More Day i'd be happy (yea seriously I am still mad about it)
    Last edited by Orby; 2014-04-28 at 08:56 AM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    So...rope-bondage super heroine? Sounds fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

As if Clone Saga wasn't big enough clusterfuck, aren't there 3 different "spider-women" so far?

hot

Just what we needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Why don't they replicate the spider that bit Peter and give everybody superpowers? Surely the scientists that made it radioactive wouldn't be oblivious about the fact that it's venom grants powers.
    I'm guessing they were simply incompetent, who the fuck lets an irradiated spider go anywhere except the incinerator? If you're working in a lab with radioactive stuff there are alarms that tell you that some radiation is where it shouldn't be.