Page 1 of 2
LastLast

what? 780ti for 100$

Found this while searching google. Couldn't stop laughing. If you look around there's another seller called game demon or something and the comments range from people getting sent ati cards instead of nvidia to getting horribly outdated cards.... but i guess that's what you get when you thing a 780ti can be had for 100$

so for all of you enjoy.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/GTX78...763114730.html

Why does it say "surpass GTX680 GTX650 9800GT " I had a 9800 gt like 5 years ago or more why would you even mention that. Must be how he gets away with sending old ass cards.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard of aliexpress. It's a scam site that takes your money and either doesn't ship you anything, sends you a knockoff, or sometimes something ENTIRELY different than what you ordered.

Pretty funny how dumb people get when they think they've found a good deal.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

The problem with video card shopping is that the last time there was any logic to the model numbers was over a decade ago. With other components it's a lot more straight forward. Speed, Capacity, Bandwidth, boom. But there's no quick, simple, definitive specification that will immediately tell you how good a video card is; which leaves the door open for confusing the fuck out of people with meaningless model numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are no 780/780ti GK104's..

Which is awkward because I just bought some printer flash chips from that site like a week ago.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Scrolling down that long pixelated image was pretty fun.

I'm going to go run a virus scan. Just in case.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Zomg, and here I was spending over a thousand dollars on my Canon Rebel and a bunch of over priced genuine high quality lenses for it when I could have gotten the most amazing camera off that site for only 157.25! I feel so burned now.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-t...919929490.html

You'd think they'd at least wipe the water spots off of it for the pictures.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the fact thei ther "feedback" is a screenshot of comments instead of actual comments lmao
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

You'd really trust a seller with no feedback and just joined that website last month with even one penny of your money? Not very smart to do that.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/feed...e/1176053.html

Its truely crazy what people will try to get away with lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Zomg, and here I was spending over a thousand dollars on my Canon Rebel and a bunch of over priced genuine high quality lenses for it when I could have gotten the most amazing camera off that site for only 157.25! I feel so burned now.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-t...919929490.html

You'd think they'd at least wipe the water spots off of it for the pictures.
    One of the 5 star reviews of that camera.
    "The very annoying.You good seller.Make excuses"

One of the 1 star reviews.
    "Hi price and quality is not the same, the photos are of poor quality, optional lenses hang out, I strongly rastroilsya, ordered for a gift will have to leave their children let them kolyat nuts."

But it comes with a DS4 controller... gotta be legit

Deleted
    The problem with video card shopping is that the last time there was any logic to the model numbers was over a decade ago. With other components it's a lot more straight forward. Speed, Capacity, Bandwidth, boom. But there's no quick, simple, definitive specification that will immediately tell you how good a video card is; which leaves the door open for confusing the fuck out of people with meaningless model numbers.
    So true. If you don't keep yourself up to date or just don't care you have no clue what the new cards are.

10+ Year Old Account
    While extremely obvious to me that is not a GK110 i can actually see people falling for that, sad fuckers scamming clueless computer novices just makes me frustrated.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmocda5509483c; 2014-04-28 at 09:23 AM.

also i am pretty sure 770ti does not exist.

El scammo deluxeo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, you gotta slam in as many words as possible to make it believable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I like how it mentions a 9800 GT card, that shit is so ooooooold anything surpasses it nowadays