Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Shes also Coo Coo for Coco Puffs so her opinions have zero weight.

Anybody that advocates waterboarding should have it done to them for an hour. See if they don't consider simulated drowning torture afterwards >.>

Yeah, she's pretty much crazy as all shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Lol, that's funny. I don't feel any compassion for terrorists and I believe in the use of water torture. So....yeah.

Also, it was a joke...
    Yeah, joking about torture... right.

...and even if it was, it wasn't funny at all.

Eh, Sarah Palin's opinion on counter-terrorism policy is worth about as much to me as a cashier at Walmart's opinion. Which surprisingly would probably not be all that different.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Very many people, usually the low information voters, who make up 30% of voting public. They are the ones who agree with pretty much the worst of anything Bush did.

Thats a lot, but they are all nuts, and are not the ma
    Also, I feel sorry for you... you like Sarah Palin... ugh.
    The low information voter is almost always a liberal and Bush was the second best President since WWII, only behind Reagan. Those who think he did anything wrong just dont know much about the world
    . Limbaugh is still the best thing on radio as well.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Lol, that's funny. I don't feel any compassion for terrorists and I believe in the use of water torture. So....yeah.

Also, it was a joke...
    Then you are something else. Seriously Waterboarding isn't fucking pretty. We'd be stooping to the Terrorists levels. Only we have the more power and that's what becomes scary.

The low information voter is almost always a liberal and Bush was the second best President since WWII, only behind Reagan. Those who think he did anything wrong just dont know much about the world

Oooh boy.....so backwards.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    I'm sorry, are you saying that the Republican voters (those with less than 10 million dollars income per year that is) that think that the Tea Party is looking out for their interests are well informed about what their candidates actually stand for and actually believe - not out of political allegiance but through informing themselves about the facts of the matter - that the deregulation of industry and the financial sector will benefit them (even as chemical plants in Texas explode and storage tanks in Virginia leak millions of gallons of toxic waste into the water table because the EPA's budget for inspections was gutted by the Republicans)?

If anything, "high-information" voters would not be Republicans (unless, again, they belong to the small group that actually benefits from the low-tax and deregulation agenda of the Republican Party and the Tea Party).
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2014-04-29 at 02:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only if you vote Independant
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

OMG... I'm voting Sarah Palin!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    This has me rolling in laughter oh my God.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    For the love of Jesus please stop paying attention to Sarah Palin. This is why she continues popping back up.

She's like a grease fire. You just have to let her burn out on her own. Trying to extinguish her with the waters of reason only makes her flare up even higher. You can bet your ass she's going to find some way to play the victim card and blame the liberals for the backlash she receives over this.

I swear, it's like she has some sort of calendar that dictates that she'll say something inane every few months so that she ensures she stays relevant in people's minds.
    8D Actually you smother a grease fire.

I don't know why people hate her so much. Would you hate a dog who got up on stage and started reading Mien Kampf? Personally, I think it's impressive she manages to articulate all those sounds without breaking into a fit of arfing and sniffing people's crotches. She's exceptionally well trained.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Shes also Coo Coo for Coco Puffs so her opinions have zero weight.
    45% of the country voted for her.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters