Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Meanwhile, Alliance side it looks something like this:
    Average wait time: 1-2m
    Actual wait time: 5s-1m until queue pops.

And you know why? Because except Alterac Valley, IoC (where Alliance dominate) and WSG (where it's almost equal) the Alliance loses most battlegrounds across the board with a 65%+ loss rate. And people got tired of that so they don't queue anymore.
    I remember when I tried to get Justicar. I went and did WSG first since I thought it would be the worst. I had seen that people always fight in the middle and thought it's going to be a pain. It was. And I was very happy to be done with it after over 700 games played. And then I went to AB thinking this will be tons easier, I'd be done by 400 or something... hahaha, yea, was I wrong, after 400 plays I was barely closing on revered with 127 wins total wins.
    And this is why I've never gotten my last WSG rep for Justicar. I just can't be bothered :d Should have farmed it back inn vanilla!
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Only thing that will balance this, is if they allow some races to switch allegiance. Not all humans are with the alliance, same with dwarves and elves. So why can't a random few orcs, forsaken and such defect to another side? People do it in real life, why not in a video game.

15+ Year Old Account
    i usual have a wait time of 5/10 min, while the UI tells me i'm about to embark on an epic wait of about an hour.

The whole matchmaking systems seems to work better than it thinks it can.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

It's typical queue times.