Poll: Do you want 'Mount 2.0' to happen?

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I'm about to give this concept a refurbishment shortly in light of the news of flight in WoW. If people want to mention what it is in particular about flying that they'll miss, I would appreciate that. Good for inspiration!

i really hope someone at blizz saw this, its an awesome idea

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bindanda View Post
    i really hope someone at blizz saw this, its an awesome idea
    Cheers. What are your thoughts on flying, by the way?

My god, dude, I love your ideas. Why can't you be a WoW developer? :`(
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

7+ Year Old Account
    Damn i love this idea why isn't blizzard working this in the game.

It's a great idea, but it's precipitated on a flawed premise in the current WoW game: That there is something to do that you would use your mount to get to. Why do I care what my mount traits are when I never use a mount? Blizz needs to actually give us things to do out in the world before worrying about things like this.

That aside, good ideas OP. Just won't mean anything in the current game.

It would be amazing, if there was a reason to venture into the world. Havent been outside garrison since the game started and I quit in my garrison

Look at everything they are adding to WoW. Do you guys REALLY think they would EVER add something like this? I mean, our awesome new feature is old dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    because game development is like 1% ideas and 99% getting shit to work

Very cool stuff! God Bless!

Disagree with traits making some mounts simply superior out in the world, making them near mandatory.
    If you have to remove some effects in PvP then that shows there will be an issue with World PvP.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamortykins View Post
    because game development is like 1% ideas and 99% getting shit to work
    I have two games of mine on Google Play, so I'm not unfamiliar with the hard work involved. Blizzard also tends to hire locally. :P

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Because OP isn't a greedy, soul-sucked-out-of-them, piece of shit. They (OP) have ideas for how to expand on a feature instead of remove from it.

What I'm trying to say is that the OP isn't a shitty, corporate, douche, and they won't hire them for that reason.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Because OP isn't a greedy, soul-sucked-out-of-them, piece of shit. They (OP) have ideas for how to expand on a feature instead of remove from it.

What I'm trying to say is that the OP isn't a shitty, corporate, douche, and they won't hire them for that reason.
    Because anyone that thinks differently to you about how a game should be run is totally a shitty douche

Deleted
    I hope it's okay to necro this thread, it's such a great idea!

10+ Year Old Account
    I do remember this idea, and it was a good one, indeed. We'll see where the necro goes, but, I've missed this one.

Fuck yes best idea waaaaaaahoooooo

I love this idea!! Man i hope this can get inplemented somehow. Great job OP

This needs to be reanimated since it's awesome and fits right into the whole Water Strider debate Blizzard started.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    very good idea, and adds a bit immersion back into wow