Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Red face So i found and rescued a wild kitten last week

So about a week ago today, i found a wild kitten in my neighbours yard, They dont own cats and it was apart of a small flock of kittens with a wild mother cat.

So i managed to catch him, when i first got him in the box, he was kinda cranky and who wouldnt be cranky

A mate of mine, tells me to bring it to his place as, him and his wife and older cat would and proberly could change him.

one week later, im sent this!

Their older cat Alfie, went paternal on it, giving it lots of love, which has turned the lil ginger into such a sweetie according to my mates wife.

As for the rest of the wild cats, they have vanished, i guess ive spooked em. Save a cat, give it a new life, Good feeling
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

15+ Year Old Account
    Well done?

Deleted
    Thats great you helped the kitten, but your mate should probably get Alfie the snip or he is probably contributing to the feral kitten population.

Yo I think you meant to post this on Reddit. You can't get karma here.

Also, cats are always cute as kittens. Then they just become annoying as fuck.

Deleted
    so you stole this cat from its family? gz!

Deleted
    Yeah I do wonder why you took a wild cat away from it's wild cat family really. Don't quite see how you "saved" it.

You're in Australia?

Don't all the horribly dangerous demon spiders, demon snakes, and demon spider-snakes keep the stray cat population in check?

Quote Originally Posted by Krothar View Post
    Well done?
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Great, but is there anything to discuss here?
    Only MMO could turn a fun-happy story into a negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Great, but is there anything to discuss here?
    Does it have to be a discussion? I think you should be allowed to post something that others might find interesting.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Yeah I do wonder why you took a wild cat away from it's wild cat family really. Don't quite see how you "saved" it.
    You could argue the mother was doing a poor job of protecting her children so the OP saved the one he could and it will now have a cushy life as a domesitcated cat. And yes he did save it when it was stuck in the tree meowing 24/7 you clearly don't know anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    You could argue the mother was doing a poor job of protecting her children so the OP saved the one he could and it will now have a cushy life as a domesitcated cat. And yes he did save it when it was stuck in the tree meowing 24/7 you clearly don't know anything.
    isnt that what air rifles are for?

You could also argue that this kind of kidnapping behaviour can escalate and should not be supported. Next time he might decide to save someone, it could be your child. Would you find that to be a cute story also?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itakas View Post
    You could also argue that this kind of kidnapping behaviour can escalate and should not be supported. Next time he might decide to save someone, it could be your child. Would you find that to be a cute story also?
    Its a stray cat. Moving from that to a child is a pretty big leap..

I was actually in the process of explaining to you how in some cases the mother isn't always the best care giver when I realised how ridiculous your post was and I deleted my paragraph. Did you type it with a straight face?

As long as you don't make it an indoor cat and it remains an outdoor one it will be happy. Cats born in the wild have to remain outdoor cats it is too much of a change for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea... no.

Deleted
    I was actually in the process of explaining to you how in some cases the mother isn't always the best care giver when I realised how ridiculous your post was and I deleted my paragraph. Did you type it with a straight face?
    when the hell is anything typed into the interwebz done so with a straight face?...

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    As long as you don't make it an indoor cat and it remains an outdoor one it will be happy. Cats born in the wild have to remain outdoor cats it is too much of a change for them.
    This is complete bull. A cat is a cat regardless of where it was born give it a few months and it'll forget all about it's crazy drunk mother. hahah

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Don't spread horseshit please.

My girl cat was a stray living with a group of strays. She adjusted just fine to being an indoors cat. Cats born in the wild don't have to remain in the wild.