Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    We are an outside border of the EU, and border security has to be taken very seriously, so they were talks about closing the Turkish border entirely.
    I don't justify any violence though. This can be done peacefully.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollskalden View Post
    Arguing with Cybran is like arguing with the wife: You will never win. Ever.
    Except you lose with one because it's your wife and the other you both lose because the ignorance is boundless. I mean look at the sig of N-7 and read that quote, click the link to see the context. I just did, and completely lost it. Noone has ever laughed whilst looking at Kohlrausch laws of molar conductivity before because it's so boring but I just managed.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    What was your original point? I linked a report showing that the police started turning refugees back from the border due to lack of funding and shelters. Is that not true?
    Better kick the shit out of them first though, seriously is Bulgaria third world?

Members of the European Union with all kinds of rights > Middle Eastern refugees.
    I'm sorry but it has to be said, even if I get an infraction.

You are so full of shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I'm sorry but it has to be said, even if I get an infraction.

You are so full of shit!
    He's just racist as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    this is an issue with education and information of the villagers
    That is not the problem. The problem is that housing, food and allowance for one refugee costs as much as 4 pensioners.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Except you lose with one because it's your wife and the other you both lose because the ignorance is boundless. I mean look at the sig of N-7 and read that quote, click the link to see the context. I just did, and completely lost it. Noone has ever laughed whilst looking at Kohlrausch laws of molar conductivity before because it's so boring but I just managed.
    “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

Deleted
    That is not the problem. The problem is that housing, food and allowance for one refugee costs as much as 4 pensioners.
    So beat them to death right? Cheapest option there is to get rid of them, seriously, how can you defend this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does this matter, the refugees paid for it themselves so they weren't taking anything away from the old people. A budget - 0 = budget. Did you read the article or just assume things and spout your racist and ignorant tripe once more?
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

You didn't read the original article and are making up ideas. It was stated they paid for the house by themselves. Meaning people came to your country and helped your economy by buying a home and your government tossed them out.

Nobody bought a home, they paid rent. And the government didn't toss them out, the people from the village did.

Members of the European Union with all kinds of rights > Middle Eastern refugees.
    This is so wrong. As someone outside the area: I will give unbiased opinion. I would much rather have a middle eastern refuge come to the USA than a European unioner come here and demand welfare. At least the middle easterners work and open up stores and are productive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    He's just racist as hell.
    Yet he brings such joy, I can't find anyone in this thread so far that doesn't even consider him sane.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    So beat them to death right?
    No one was beaten to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    The villagers need to stop being assholes and grow the fuck up.
    Feel free to take them at your home, shelter them, feed them and so on. Show them Bulgarians how much better than them you really are, man.

Talk is cheap.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

Deleted
    No one was beaten to death.
    You beat people so hard they cannot walk and I guarantee someone will die from it, the human body is very fragile especially in the case of the elderly.

Deleted
    That's democracy, right? And I mean true democracy, not that system in the West that we call democracy. Will of the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    Feel free to take them at your home, shelter them, feed them and so on. Show them Bulgarians how much better than them you really are, man.

Talk is cheap.
    France was saying how we badly treat gypsies. And then they did you know what.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    That's democracy, right? And I mean true democracy, not that system in the West that we call democracy. Will of the people.
    Which is why true democracy should never be allowed, mobs should never rule the land.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    So beat them to death right? Cheapest option there is to get rid of them, seriously, how can you defend this?
    I am sure Bulgarians can arrange to send them to you Grand Idealists of Merry Ol' England.

You can even pay for them to fly Business Class since you are so large and so humane in the Isles.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post

Talk is cheap.
    Oh thats great except the Bulgarians weren't doing any of this actually. They were feeding themselves and paying for their own stay in otherwise unoccupied property, it wasn't given to them free or anything. They did nothing but pile more money into the local economy which is good right? But not if you're arab apparently. Wouldn't want those dirty hands touching their own possessions eh?