Question about WW/BrM Monk GCD in WoD

Alright, so I've been looking over the WoD alpha patch notes for Monks and I noticed that they said that MW monks will have their GCD increased to 1.5 seconds and it can be reduced by haste, but I also read that WW and BrM monks have had their GCD reduced by .5 seconds.

So does this mean that BrM, and more importantly, WW will have a .5 second global? If so, Chi Serenity, one of the new talents available for Monks, seems pretty ridiculous for WW and BrM. If you mash your keys hard and fast enough, you could get off 20 blackout kicks in 10 seconds, which would be some pretty amazing damage as of right now, not to mention having 2 RSKs in there and RJW AND 10 TEBs popped while in that? Holy cow.

Thanks for clicking my thread and thanks to anyone who answers my question!

10+ Year Old Account
    No.

It means they made the Monk GCD baseline 1.5 seconds and Ox / Tiger stance drop it by 0.5 seconds back to 1.0 seconds so nothing changes for Brew/WW.

They did this because it was easier and less headache-inducing to start at 1.5s baseline for MW and reduce it from there via Haste (for MW only!) than start at 1.0s and have Serpent increase it by 0.5s and then start decreasing that by Haste %.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    No.

It means they made the Monk GCD baseline 1.5 seconds and Ox / Tiger stance drop it by 0.5 seconds back to 1.0 seconds so nothing changes for Brew/WW.

They did this because it was easier and less headache-inducing to start at 1.5s baseline for MW and reduce it from there via Haste (for MW only!) than start at 1.0s and have Serpent increase it by 0.5s and then start decreasing that by Haste %.
    Ahh, okay. Thanks for clarifying that for me!