Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Mortgage company, House Insurance Company, Internet Service Provider.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

University of Cincinnati, Marlboro, Best Buy

10+ Year Old Account
    #1: Landlord: +$45,000
    #2: University of Alabama: +$20,000
    #3: Amazon: no clue but thousands

Edit: I forgot about my rent O.O
    Last edited by Bavol; 2014-04-30 at 03:20 AM.

walmart, cause i buy a lot of shit there. blizzard, cause i guess i've spent a lot there too. lived at the same place for like, 15 years, though it wasn't me paying the rent, it was my family. so if i could get the money from that, that'd be a whole lot. if not then... i guess guitar center, about $3600 there.

1. University
    2. My local bar
    3. Delta (its expensive to see friends/family)

Steam and WoW.
    I'd be rolling in the money.

And possibly gaia online, from when I was still like 16 and spent more than I should of on it.

The three colleges I've attended would be a few tens of thousands of dollars in total tuition.

Deleted
    I have been living off of my parents' wallets so heavily that I wouldn't get shit back, so I guess
    Alepa (Finnish grocery store chain)
    Blizzard
    The S-group

Verizon Wireless, Best Buy, and Gamestop
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Supernova: Cause a pulse of Arcane energy around the target enemy or ally, dealing Arcane damage to all enemies within 8 yards, and knocking them up.

Uh, this is basically asking me where I spend the most money?

Wouldn't I just say my local supermarket?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Amazon, Steam, and my local grocery store. I could easily finish paying off my house if I had that money back.

-Blizzard Entertainment
    -Musician's Friend
    -Best Buy

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Camel, Blizzard, Rockstar (Energy Drinks, not the game company)

1) Two Stones Pub (I might be the reason their business is profitable)
    2) Steam
    3) Tie between Amazon and Barnes and Noble. My Library is huge.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

1. Ingles (I don't know how far they stretch, but they are a big grocery store chain in at least the southeastern US, for those of you who don't recognize the name). I buy my groceries there, and I also get gas for my car there because a) it's cheaper than all the other places in town anyway and b) they have a "frequent shopper" sort of program where I can use my card at the pump and get a 10-cent discount per gallon of gas. That only saves me a grand total of like one dollar on a full tank, but still.

2. Wal Mart, I guess. There's one about a 5-minute drive from my house, and it's one of the only reliable 24-hour stores in town. I also occasionally buy games there when I CBA to drive to Gamestop (the nearest Gamestop is about a 40-minute drive away).

3. Windstream (my Internet, phone, and cable TV service provider). They are basically the big "monopoly" on the above mentioned services where I live, so I've been with them for a long time.

I'd be in pretty good shape if I had back all the money I've spent at the above 3 places. Ingles is probably the biggest, considering I regularly buy groceries/gas there and have been doing so for several years. They only installed gas pumps in the last few years, but they've been here as a grocery store for as long as I can remember.

Also Home Depot, Gamestop, and Newegg might be honorable mentions.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-04-30 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakura Chambers View Post
    If you could suddenly regain all of the money have spent at an 3 stores/restuarants/etc., what 3 places would you pick (online or in real life)?

Note that for the sake of this discussion, you can still retain the goods and services AND the business you bought the items from wouldn't be harmed by this process.
    Does it have to be us personally or can we include things that family purchased when we were younger? If the former I'd go with college tuition, 7-11 (gas mostly), and the local Toyota dealership. If the later replace every option with a 150k+ USD house my family purchased whenever we moved.

Deleted
    Blizzard, O'Learys(Pub) and my grocery store.

Deleted
    Blizzard, they took way to much of my monnie

Tabbaco companies, I would be able to buy a new car.

Weed dealers, I could use it to buy more drugs

Blizzard and the two colleges I attended.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    Blizzard and the two colleges I attended.
    Would only get my about 1200 (book included), damn you cheap education!