Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Slightly off topic but still somewhat related to the original post, do any of you women stereotype characteristics of men more likely to assault you?

The question arises from my collegiate years. I was a CS/EE major back when CS wasn't perceived as a rockstar major. The majority of my class was extremely nerdy and had horrible social skills and because of this, when some of us started our first company, we recruited a business major who happened to be female. She came to admit one day that we were weird and with further elaboration, she explained that there are certain vibes that "engineers give off" that would make a woman clinch her purse and walk faster at 10PM in the parking lot.

Though it really doesn't occur in Hong Kong, I notice that it actually was the case for me in America. I've got the American creep vibes and I've yet to pinpoint exactly what it is. Could it be that I dance in the shadows whereas my colored skin blends with the darkness while my yellow teeth and eyes are still quite noticeable making a woman eerily feel and wonder, "Am I being followed?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    Slightly off topic but still somewhat related to the original post, do any of you women stereotype characteristics of men more likely to assault you?
    On a personal level? No, it's almost impossible to tell who is more likely to assault you then.

e: Ok, guys that think along the lines of "A no isn't always a no, it can sometimes mean yes." along with "She's just playing hard to get" when you say you don't want to are probably more likely to do it than others. But you don't really encounter those guys outside, they're at your parties or your friends.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2014-05-02 at 03:51 PM.

Deleted

The question arises from my collegiate years. I was a CS/EE major back when CS wasn't perceived as a rockstar major. The majority of my class was extremely nerdy and had horrible social skills and because of this, when some of us started our first company, we recruited a business major who happened to be female. She came to admit one day that we were weird and with further elaboration, she explained that there are certain vibes that "engineers give off" that would make a woman clinch her purse and walk faster at 10PM in the parking lot.

Though it really doesn't occur in Hong Kong, I notice that it actually was the case for me in America. I've got the American creep vibes and I've yet to pinpoint exactly what it is. Could it be that I dance in the shadows whereas my colored skin blends with the darkness while my yellow teeth and eyes are still quite noticeable making a woman eerily feel and wonder, "Am I being followed?"
    No, don't really weigh up who is more likely to assault or whatever, but I do bear in mind my chances of getting away if I am assaulted. If I have to pass someone who is like, wearing nothing but skintight jeans and a tank top, they are five foot tall and kind of weedy, that's less scary than passing a 6'6" linebacker wearing a big coat and baggy jeans. In the latter case they could have a weapon or whatever, and have much more potential to do harm than in the first case, where I could possibly get away if attacked.

15+ Year Old Account
    How dare you derail this thread?!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    As fun as it is to just talk about random stuff, we have a chat zone section for discussions like this. And the discussion overall has gone very far away from the original topic.

Closed.