Boosted hunter professions

Once I hit 60 on my hunter I was planning on boosting him to 90...I already have engineering in mind but I was wondering what might be another good profession for pvp and to possibly make some money?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thought I would move the thread towards a part of the forum where all the marksmen, trackers, hunters and pet handlers would hide.

Hope they'll help or be able to help!

Have a nice talk, nice day and a cold beer if able! (else a soda.. something!)
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Leatherworking is good for cheap enchants for yourself to save you a lot of money, and It's also really good for money making when new craftables come out. Enchanting is also a stable money making profession, as well as JC.

10+ Year Old Account
    well enchanting is standalone, and is decent for money, the ring enchants are something you can't get anywhere else, but since pvp, i guess you wouldn't be getting any bop items to DE if you have a pve character as an enchanter then its not needed really,
    should go with JC or leather i guess...

do you plan on only pvp, or going to do some pve also?
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Deleted
    I went skinning and Engi - mainly because I needed the gathering profession and wanted to help my LWing profession.

tailoring if you're serious about pvp, the 4000 attack power is no joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    I went Ench and Eng back in TBC, and never looked back.
    Bear in mind that if you actively PvP and regularly cap your honor, you gain the option of buying low cost pvp gear and disenchanting them for profit, but this isn't as profitable *right now* because on most servers the 1250 honor for a ring/bracer/neck etc will snag you 12.5 hypnotic dust (10g-ish ea)

Its a lot more valuable early-expansion for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff