Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    My name comes from an old Tom Hanks movie "Punchline" about stand-up comedy. At the end of the movie he goes on a rant during his routine which starts off about him pointing out that another comedian would always be introduced with "and now we bring you the comedy stylings of". He goes on comparing other professions and how the description doesn't fit. After various rants about different things he says "I am not a hatemonger, I am a hate.......stylist".

A bit of an obscure reference since I haven't met one person who has seen the movie (weird, since it has Hanks, Sally Field, and John Goodman).

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Ebenezer Scrooge. My hero, he stands for everything I represent. Also the name of my Dwarf Warlock bearing a likeness to him.
    Whenever I see the name/whatever, Ebenezer, I think of this classic. Lol

Great play on word.... drug romantic shit... "es are good (es as in exctacy)!!!!
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2014-05-02 at 02:45 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ghotihook means Fishhook.
    It's show how fucked up the English language is. I learned the word ghoti from one of my grade school teachers and I thought it was brilliant! I have been using ghotihook for at least 20 years now.

This is a interesting article farther explaining ghoti http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghoti

My other half.