Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I can understand wanting to not make the stereotypical "tank" or whatever for all Warriors/Fighters (whatever they classify it as). But, to me, that would be the beauty of the talent system. If someone wants to go ham all the time, let them spec for full damage. If they want to sustain/never die, let them build full tank.

I mean, I think it's fine if they have her a *bit* squishier than others, but give her tools to still be able to survive just as well. I think making her passive something like "Barbarian uses Fury instead of mana, which is gained by attacking or taking damage. Barbarian also gains 10% Move Speed and 15% Life Leach for 4 seconds after using any ability."

So if this were the case, they could build full damage, and still not be a complete glass canon. Or they could build for sustain (more healing on abilities, shields, etc) but have slightly less damage.

I mean, it's cool if they want to make her the "mobile warrior". But ETC is already sort of in that niche. He may not do the most damage, but he has more innate tankiness and a LOT more utility.

Her identity just needs work, imo.

Deleted
    I do agree, i was mainly thinking about how the devs were probably envisioning her, but she does feel weak indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors don't need any innate tankiness, you can pick up your tankiness from talents. If someone prefers melee fighting it doesn't mean that he is automatically more durable
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Warriors don't need any innate tankiness, you can pick up your tankiness from talents. If someone prefers melee fighting it doesn't mean that he is automatically more durable
    Gotta agree with this, I mean I feel like some heroes can sacrifice some tankiness for better damage output while others can choose survivability or control over damage.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    I can understand wanting to not make the stereotypical "tank" or whatever for all Warriors/Fighters (whatever they classify it as). But, to me, that would be the beauty of the talent system. If someone wants to go ham all the time, let them spec for full damage. If they want to sustain/never die, let them build full tank.

I mean, I think it's fine if they have her a *bit* squishier than others, but give her tools to still be able to survive just as well. I think making her passive something like "Barbarian uses Fury instead of mana, which is gained by attacking or taking damage. Barbarian also gains 10% Move Speed and 15% Life Leach for 4 seconds after using any ability."

So if this were the case, they could build full damage, and still not be a complete glass canon. Or they could build for sustain (more healing on abilities, shields, etc) but have slightly less damage.

I mean, it's cool if they want to make her the "mobile warrior". But ETC is already sort of in that niche. He may not do the most damage, but he has more innate tankiness and a LOT more utility.

Her identity just needs work, imo.
    I'm not sure that's even it really. She can already get solid survivability/harassment/sustain from talents like most other warriors, I simply just think Whirlwind needs to be more impressive. It is rarely ever worth the fury, unless you use talent points to buff it, but then Seismic Slam sucks and that build is so far and away better. I think they want her to fill a similar niche to Kerrigan (tank/dps hybrid) and she does. She just has a nigh-useless spell.