Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    For FPS games, yeah. It's got a bigger potential pool of FPS fans, so it is inherently a better audience.
    I really don't understand how anything other than arcade and racing games can be played on a console, or in this case your X360. So yeah, PC will be better for Dust.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    I really don't understand how anything other than arcade and racing games can be played on a console, or in this case your X360. So yeah, PC will be better for Dust.
    just takes time. A seasons console fps player can due just about the same shit a pc player can. Specially in a heavy movement game is where dual analog sticks beat out keyboard for movement. The only fps ill play with a keyboard is CS.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    just takes time. A seasons console fps player can due just about the same shit a pc player can. Specially in a heavy movement game is where dual analog sticks beat out keyboard for movement. The only fps ill play with a keyboard is CS.
    Mouse + Keyboard is always far superior in FPS...

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Mouse + Keyboard is always far superior in FPS...
    its a mathmatical fact you have more control over movement with dual analog stick vs a keyboard.

its a mathmatical fact you have more control over movement with dual analog stick vs a keyboard.
    Which is the only thing at what controller are slightly more effective, yes. In every other area mouse+keyboard is far superior. What is the reason you're playing a game like CS with mouse+keyboard?

Would you play Quake with controller? Would you play a game like Quake or CS with controller vs someone who uses a mouse+keyboard at equal skillevels? It might work in games like CoD, BF or other modern FPS, because they are build with a controller in mind and therefor are more limited. But otherwise? Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Which is the only thing at what controller are slightly more effective, yes. In every other area mouse+keyboard is far superior. What is the reason you're playing a game like CS with mouse+keyboard?

Would you play Quake with controller? Would you play a game like Quake or CS with controller vs someone who uses a mouse+keyboard at equal skillevels? It might work in games like CoD, BF or other modern FPS, because they are build with a controller in mind and therefor are more limited. But otherwise? Nope.
    Sorry but the only thing keyboard and mouse has over controller gaming wise is the aiming. For mmos its better by far yes but who would play an mmo on a console? Anygame that has a vehicle, pc is shit. Ill never play a pc game involving vehicles which is why i dont think dust will do much better on pc than it did on console. ANd we can play what ifs all day long its not going to happen matching somthing like that so while we are at it how would a trex fair vs king kong? Since we were talking about make beleave land.

Also i only play cs with a mouse and keyboard becuase its about 95% aiming, i mean you can almost sit at spawn, not move and just kill everyone from there by aiming faster.

Psh, we all know mouse and joystick are best. Hah.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Different audience doesn't mean better audience not in your warped scenario.
    Bringing a game set in the same universe as an already popular MMO, that will share an account with said MMO, will bring in a bigger audience, this is near fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Bringing a game set in the same universe as an already popular MMO, that will share an account with said MMO, will bring in a bigger audience, this is near fact.
    By "different" I meant Xbox. (PC >) PS > Xbox imho.

Sorry but the only thing keyboard and mouse has over controller gaming wise is the aiming. For mmos its better by far yes but who would play an mmo on a console? Anygame that has a vehicle, pc is shit. Ill never play a pc game involving vehicles which is why i dont think dust will do much better on pc than it did on console. ANd we can play what ifs all day long its not going to happen matching somthing like that so while we are at it how would a trex fair vs king kong? Since we were talking about make beleave land.

Also i only play cs with a mouse and keyboard becuase its about 95% aiming, i mean you can almost sit at spawn, not move and just kill everyone from there by aiming faster.
    I have to agree with you on this one, I'm playing DC Universe Online, which is also for PS3, and let me tell you that the control is awful with a kb+mouse. Basically no precision and autotargetting is what's bringing it down.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

We are talking about FPS, aren't we? I play Dark Souls also a lot better with my Xbox360 controller. There are games that are better controlled with a controller, I totally agree with that. But FPS is not that game.
    Last edited by Hubbl3; 2014-05-05 at 07:50 PM.

Don't play a lot of PC games then I take it.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.