Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    Are you going to go after all of us americans and the isrealis you love who kill women and children by the 10s of thousands as well? or does that not fit your hatred and bias?

Will you be wanting the mossad and armies to invade europe to free all those girls form the sex trade? i hope so. i'll join your army.

Can we start in your country first?

It seems you cannot understand the difference between terrorists who try to hurt and kill civilians and the war on terror who tries to kill these terrorists and sometimes the terrorists hide behind civilian (like the coward scum they are) and civilians are getting hurt.

Yes, in both cases civilians are hurt but there IS a difference. A difference you cannot see through your blind hate.

Like your "sex traffic" analogy. Do you think when stuff like that discovered in normal countries like Europe, Israel, the US -it continues? the police does not put an end to that?

Or maybe ANY crime ever done in Europe means it can be legal in Muslim countries? because according to your disturbed logic - "we should first stop these crimes in Europe before we talk about what is done anywhere else".

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    Like your "sex traffic" analogy. Do you think when stuff like that discovered in normal countries like Europe, Israel, the US -it continues? the police does not put an end to that?
    If sex trafficking were to pop up in France and for some reason the French government decided to completely ignore it, would you call for the US to step in and do something about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    If sex trafficking were to pop up in France and for some reason the French government decided to completely ignore it, would you call for the US to step in and do something about it?
    Would call for someone to step in, wouldn't have to be the USA, more like Interpol.

No.
    It is their business. If it wasn't clear i am against intervention.
    I am against the bullshit some people write here.

No.
    So you are against an intervention against a group that is mindlessly blowing up little children, and kidnapping hundreds more for sex slavery?

It's difficult to keep track of what everyone's positions are in this debate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    So you are against an intervention against a group that is mindlessly blowing up little children, and kidnapping hundreds more for sex slavery?
    Do you enforce that ideology on a global scale? Do you enforce it without bias? If so, who does the enforcing and how? And if so, how do you rectify the inconsistency of us being particularly driven to action when a militant Islamic group does it vs some other group that doesn't even appear in news papers because it isn't politically relevant to us?

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    It won't help.
    Personally i think they all should die, however Nigeria has close to 50% Muslim population. If you look here:
    http://www.islamreview.com/articles/...religion.shtml

It won't end just by killing few groups. Look at Iraq, look at Syria. It is a lost cause. Just like Sweden in 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    Are you going to go after all of us americans and the isrealis you love who kill women and children by the 10s of thousands as well? or does that not fit your hatred and bias?

Will you be wanting the mossad and armies to invade europe to free all those girls form the sex trade? i hope so. i'll join your army.

Can we start in your country first?
    Don't even start to go there with me sport. Other folks here might be tolerant and listen to your bs, but I'm not even remotely tolerant. I'll say it plainly: This story isn't about Europe and trying to threadjack it to make it about European crime rather than Islamic terrorists just goes to show which side you actually support. I'm not going to be sidetracked on this one. You've done nothing but justify these animals' actions since you started posting and I'm calling it out. I just don't care for it and I don't care if it offends anyone, you're justifying the kidnapping and sexual slavery of twelve year old girls because it was Muslims that did it. This group of monsters is evil to the core and has to be stopped. Permanently.

As for you Nixx? If you're reading comprehension is THAT bad then there's nothing I can do for you. Either you're being deliberately obtuse or you're just being dishonest and trying to manipulate what I said to suit you're preconceived notions.

My stance remains the same and always will in situations like this.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gael4 View Post
    Are you really comparing your 100k habitants village to cities like Paris and Brussels ? If you were to talk on that scale,
    You were the one talking about "concentrations."

If you're going to argue "well there are fewer muslims, numerically, in Dearborn!" Then I could say "well there are more whites, numerically" in the areas you listed. Is there some threshold number of muslims where things suddenly go to hell in a shariah law handbasket, even if their percentage representation in the populace isn't as high as in other places?

then you could look at "communes" in Brussels, like Molenbeek or Anderlecht which have higher concentrations than your exemple, or districts in Paris... There are places in Paris with concentrations as high as 60/70% muslims. Btw estimates are almost always on the low side in Belgium and France because :

"These estimates are criticized by the General Direction of Statistics and Economical Information (former National Institute for Statistics) because he simply added the global number of naturalized people without taking into account those who died or remigrated afterwards[3] Other nationalities represented are mostly Arabs, Pakistanis and West Africans. No accurate numbers can be given as religious or ethnic censuses are forbidden in Belgium, and most people with roots in Islamic countries (including Christian Assyrian refugees from Turkey) took the Belgian nationality, their children born in Belgium are more and more born as Belgian citizens and thence do not appear in any statistics."

But I'm sure you knew it, right ?
    So your response is "I have no idea what the numbers are, but I'm sure they're super high!"

Alright.

Finally, I don't remember abiding to sharia law either. What's your point seriously ?
    You seemed to have some sort of problem with Nixx saying that a city inhabited by a large muslim population in the US was a "good city" by claiming that "Oh well you don't grasp the full ramifications, because there isn't as high of a concentration!"... which you then quickly switched to "well maybe the concentration is actually higher in the US, but the NUMBERS aren't as high as they are in cities with millions of people in Europe!" Of course, Nixx was originally responding to someone who claimed that the Muslim population would become " a problem" in the US when it grew to be larger than 5%, a claim made highly dubious when cities like Dearborn, Michigan have muslim concentrations six times that size and haven't fallen under Shariah law or somesuch.

Thanks for pointing out this (completly unrelated to the discussion)
    Your entire talking point was actually irrelevant to the discussion in the first place, seeing as this thread is supposed to be about the kidnapping of 220 schoolgirls by extremists, and not about the concentration of muslims. So don't go claiming some highground here.

great American success. And of course Americans wanted to help the French (who didn't care much after they evacuated Vietnam) and not to stop the spread of communism in Asia...
    Yes, the French certainly had Dien Bien Phu all under control. Contacting the US and begging for massive air support was really just a courtesy call.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2014-05-03 at 08:36 PM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

hire some mercs, that will get the problem solved.

Oh, great, another Muslim-bashing thread. Cue people who have no idea what they're talking about losing their minds over a religion they don't understand and a conflict that they probably didn't know anything about 15 minutes ag.

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of Europe did too. Or are we to pretend that all the problems in Africa and the Middle East happened in the last 50 years?
    Most of the problems in Africa and the Middle East are because of things like the Berlin Conference and Sykes-Picot. The colonial powers of Europe royally screwed up the entire region, made it politically insolvent, and are still destabilizing it to this day. And then we have people with no idea about anything saying utterly stupid shit like "muslims are barbarians" or "haha islam religion of peace."

god, humans are stupid

Guess they didn't want to wait for their rewards for dying for jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by charliemain View Post
    Oh, great, another Muslim-bashing thread. Cue people who have no idea what they're talking about losing their minds over a religion they don't understand and a conflict that they probably didn't know anything about 15 minutes ag.

- - - Updated - - -

Most of the problems in Africa and the Middle East are because of things like the Berlin Conference and Sykes-Picot. The colonial powers of Europe royally screwed up the entire region, made it politically insolvent, and are still destabilizing it to this day. And then we have people with no idea about anything saying utterly stupid shit like "muslims are barbarians" or "haha islam religion of peace."

god, humans are stupid
    Yes. We're totally Muslim bashing by pointing out that the terrorists who did the kidnapping were Muslims and plan to sell the girls to other Muslims. I've heard some PC bullcrap in my life, but WOW that's a new one. Pointing out facts is now bashing something, got it.

Here on planet Earth I still say we get with Mossad and rescue those girls. Go in and clean house and take no prisoners. Leave the message I detailed earlier. Eventually they'll take the hint.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightspear View Post
    Didn't George Bush Jr. say that god told him to invade Irak? I guess religous fanatics are all over the world.
    I would love to see a source for this completely made up "fact"
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    I would love to see a source for this completely made up "fact"
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/oct/07/iraq.usa

10+ Year Old Account
    But... but... but... if you heard it referenced in an episode of family guy, it must be true!
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

No.
    So your policy is, it doesn't matter where people are getting hurt. It's not your problem. And no one else should help either?

Great human being you are.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    So your policy is, it doesn't matter where people are getting hurt. It's not your problem. And no one else should help either?

Great human being you are.
    I am realistic and not some internet hero like you clearly are.
    Who decides which group should we help? Who will be doing the "helping"? why aren't we helping Syria? 200,000 died already. Are YOU going to save them? oh right you are only a virtual hero...
    Read a bit on Iran and other Muslim countries. Stuff like this is very common. 8 yrs girls are being sold like objects all over the Muslim world. This is a new law proposed in Iraq :
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5234828.html

This isn't new. It is just new to you.

Who decides which group should we help? Who will be doing the "helping"? why aren't we helping Syria? 200,000 died already. Are YOU going to save them? oh right you are only a virtual hero...
    Read a bit on Iran and other Muslim countries. Stuff like this is very common. 8 yrs girls are being sold like objects all over the Muslim world. This is a new law proposed in Iraq :

People have been trying to speak out on this crap for years but get shouted down as being "Islamophobic" every time they do. "You're just Muslim bashing!" is what gets screamed at them and no one listens. Maybe we can't be the world's police but there are things we can do. Things like, oh I don't know, tell the UN to get it's ass in gear and actually start censoring nations that ACTUALLY violate human rights (like Iran, Iraq and North Korea) or we stop paying for everything. Since the United States foots most of the bill let's see what happens when we cut the purse strings. Make with doing the right thing, or find someone else to fund you. Fair trade I think.
    ― G.K. Chesterton

Right so thank you for confirming you don't care about human life. You just said it's commonplace in the muslim world. And implied we should thus accept it.

Edit: Apparently it makes us internet heros that we value human life and think something should be done about it. God you're fucking thick dude.
    Last edited by prwraith; 2014-05-04 at 09:10 PM.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"