Bluetooth keyboard and mouse refuse to work together

I would have asked this on a proper iPad forum, but the only one I know of would take 2+ days to get a response.

As of a couple days ago, my bluetooth keyboard and bluetooth mouse refuse to function simultaneously on my iPad. Alone, they both work fine, but as soon as they're both connected, one of them will crap out while the other still works, and if I try and reconnect the one that crapped out, then the other one will stop working.

Like...I'll connect the mouse, and it works fine. Derp around for a bit, no problems with it whatsoever. Then I turn on the keyboard and it connects, and all of a sudden the mouse stops responding for about 4-5 seconds. Once it comes back however, the keyboard stops working and the light on it starts blinking as if it's trying to connect to the iPad.

And it just goes on and on like this, with the mouse and the keyboard seemingly both fighting to stay connected to the iPad. This literally just started happening on Thursday afternoon. In the morning, they were working fine, but then in the afternoon and ever since, they've been fighting each other like this.

Any idea what could be wrong?

If you're curious as to how I'm using a mouse with an iPad; jailbreak tweak BTC Mouse.

- - - Updated - - -

Hm..I held down what I'm guessing is a Reset button on the bottom of the mouse, and then re-paired it with my iPad, and now it seems to work fine with the keyboard. Odd.

Still, any idea what happened here?

Fuck...nevermind, they just went right back to not working together, again.
    Last edited by anon5123; 2014-05-03 at 06:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going off by this: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1664
    Note: While your iOS device can maintain multiple pairing records, it can only connect to one headset or hands-free device at a time. This prevents your iOS device from sending your data to the wrong Bluetooth accessory.
    Which is odd since most BTH especially one with 2.1 EDR and above should be able to support up to 7(?) simultaneous connections without issues. Maybe it was some other version but yeah... that's strange.

Yeah, but like I said, before this I could have the keyboard and mouse connected together at the same time, and they both worked perfectly fine. Now all of a sudden, they just refuse to work at the same time.

Right now I'm using them both on my iPhone and they seem to work together just fine, so I'm guessing something went wrong with my iPad?

- - - Updated - - -

Just un-paired them from my iPhone and hooked them back up to my iPad...they worked fine together for about 30 seconds before going right back to fighting each other for a connection to the iPad.

Wtf.