Gameplay Rendering/Recording Help? Quality Issues?

If you view that rendered clip first in 720p and 1080p, within small screen on youtube you will notice the quality is good, however if you watch the same clip again in 1080p or 720p within the youtube fullscreen you will notice the quality goes.

/watch?v=YoPHoAZnYOg ( add youtube.com to the front of that)

I recorded the gameplay via elgato game capture HD off the xbox 360 and rendered it in sony vegas pro 11 according to settings from big youtubers.

I just cant seem to get the quality to the quality I need it to be which is on this video ( in full screen of course)

/watch?v=wDqveYwnybw&list=UUYVinkwSX7szARULgYpvhLw (add youtube.com to the front)

I fail to see what the problem is and have actually spent about 50-60 hours researching this issue altogether now, if anybody could offer me a suggestion or solution I would be so so grateful, if you need any additional information just ask

Thanks in advance, eFFy

I just tested it and both videos look the same in 720p to me, hopefully someone else looks and sees whatever you're seeing with the quality.

They both look the same as each other in full screen?

- - - Updated - - -

There is blurring and pixilation on my video that I see?

Quote Originally Posted by eFFyEU View Post
    There is blurring and pixilation on my video that I see?
    Yep. Pretty obviously.

You probably have too low bitrate in either capture or rendering.

Quote Originally Posted by fixx View Post
    Yep. Pretty obviously.

You probably have too low bitrate in either capture or rendering.
    The Rendering is done at a bitrate suggested by the youtubers.

1080i Recordings

The Quality bit rate range is between 15 and 30 Mbit/sec. The Storage space is between 7 and 14 GB/hour.

720p Recordings

The Quality bit rate range is between 5 and 10 Mbit/sec. The Storage space is between 2.3 and 4.6 GB/hour.

That's exactly what the elgato website says regarding bit rate

Take screenshots of your settings. Most likely you have something wrong by accident.

Also, does the video look good from capture before you load it into Vegas, or is it bad from capture?

Quote Originally Posted by fixx View Post
    Take screenshots of your settings. Most likely you have something wrong by accident.

Also, does the video look good from capture before you load it into Vegas, or is it bad from capture?

/watch?v=9RY8oQ1Lg2Q (add youtube.com infront)

that's what it looks like completely unrendered, the small screen again doesn't look so bad but the full screen does?

Yep, the unrendered video is about as bad as the one after Vegas, so your problem is definitely in the capture.

You have console set to HD output for sure? What bitrate/resolution/framerate settings you're using in the capture?

yes the console is 1080p and the bitrate will be according to them settings I post above

It says input: 1920x1080 60fps progressive
    output: 1920x1080 30 fps progressive 30 mb/s 227mb per minute

output: 1920x1080 30 fps progressive 30 mb/s 227mb per minute
    How's it possible that the supposedly untouched video in youtube is 720p only if you're capturing 1080p?

very good question to which I don't know the answer?

very good question to which I don't know the answer?
    Only explanation is that you're doing something weird with the capture software.

Maybe you're using the single click share function and that is set to reduce the quality to 720p and some shitty bitrate before uploading for example?

Yeah I also don't see a difference. Sorry I don't record from XBox, but at least the rendered video doesn't seem to be of lesser quality as you're seeing. Not sure what causes that.

it says the elgato is recording in 1080p I wouldn't care if it was in 720p if it looked like other peoples videos in 720p full screen but it doesn't?

Can you save 1080p video directly to own computer from the Elgato software without any editing? Just press rec and stop and it saves the video to some place you can doubleclick from explorer and see play back in whatever video player you use? Does the quality look better or the same that way?

/watch?v=BwZeaJtZQEQ&feature=youtu.be

that's what it came out as its terrible quality and 720p despite being recorded in 1080p