Hello!

First and foremost, we are a package deal.

We're currently 10/14 heroic in a guild that just decided to call it quits for the rest of the expansion. Our guild has had troubles finding folks for the last few months, as many have, and we're looking for a home to venture through the remainder of SoO and into WoD with. Both of us have been with this guild since early Cata, and finding a new home won't be easy, but we're looking for a fun group of people that we can continue to progress with while enjoying the game.

My battletag is Hesher#1865 -- please feel free to contact me so we can chat, just be sure you've read what we're looking for below (it'll save time if you don't add me if you don't fit at least the majority of the points we're looking for).

Armories:
573 Disc/Shadow - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...avere/advanced
574 Shadow - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...esher/advanced

TL;DR: What we're looking for:

• Minimum of 12/14 heroic -- we've been 10/14 heroic for over 3 months, and with a solid group would easily be past Blackfuse
  • Maximum 12 hours per week (more during progression is okay, but we've been raiding at 9 hours a week for a few years)
  • Eastern time zone -- ending no later than midnight. Days are negotiable, and Friday/Saturday is possible to end later than midnight, but weeknights are non-negotiable
  • Prefer New York or Chicago datacenter
  • Core spots, and therefore probably a 25-man, or a 10-man transitioning to 25 in preparation for Mythic -- most 10-man guilds won't have room for 2 priests
  • Prefer Horde but Alliance isn't completely out of the question

The two of us have been playing for years, and have tiers and tiers of heroic progression under our belts. We have both been officers in multiple guilds, one a raid leader and one in charge of recruiting. Both have experience in 9/9 Gold Challenge Modes, 30+ Endless Proving Grounds, and multiple top world parses. Logs are available upon request.

If you'd like to talk to us about your guild, your recruiting needs, etc., please post your guild information below, or add my battletag (above). We've just gotten off 3 months of constant guild recruiting, so we know spam when we see it... please try to make yours at least a little interesting!

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking around.