I think I might have ADHD?

So, I'm 19 years old, and I'm wondering if I have ADHD.
    I've been searching around for a while, looking at what kinda symptoms fits me etc. and there a lot that does fit me.

During 1-7th grade I was the "class clown" I was always doing stupid shit, I made people laugh, and I made my teachers mad, but once I started in 8th grade I almost instantly became the quiet, calm kid, while still doing stupid shit and I'm still like that today

I've always have had trouble doing homework in school, I simply can't sit down for 20minutes and focus on 1 thing, so I always start watching TV, taking a "5min" breaks on the computer etc.

I also get easly mad, but I can control, to some limit. Let's say there's an annoying kid in my class, if he does something to me just to annoy me I won't really do anything back, but once I really get annoyed I will tell him to back the fuck off before I punch him in the face, and I will do it if he doesn't back off.
    A couple weeks ago I punched good friend of mine in the face because he annoyed me, I was a "little" drunk when it happened, but I could still remember it all. We made up the day after btw. so no worries.

I also can't sit still, I always have to do something like moving my legs, spinning my clock etc.

So I wonder if this is just all in my head, or should I go see someone to acutally figure it out?

Deleted
    Sounds like you are just a cunt.

See a doctor if you a serious, don't self diagnose or ask the internet.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-05-06 at 05:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You sound pretty normal to me. You probably shouldn't punch people in the face though.

Deleted
    Don't self diagnose and even if you are diagnosed with ADHD, do not use it as an excuse at the age of 19 it no longer applies.

Sounds like you're bipolar. ADHD is not a disease. No sane person can sit still for long periods if it's not interesting enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellarus View Post
    Sounds like you're bipolar. ADHD is not a disease. No sane person can sit still for long periods if it's not interesting enough.
    Well done Dr. Phil, now go do an interview.

IT: You're 19, and have no discipline. You're typical of your generation, get a workout regime, read some literature, drink some Earl Grey, and buy a suit.

First of go see a doc to get it checked. Dont just check the net for stuff.
    Im not really sure thoes symptoms point to it , not all of them atleast, Its hard to tell really because i dont know you irl, and by the sound of it you do have some anger issues, or just really stressed ?

I do have ADHD , since i was a kid, sort of still have it as you never get rid of that. I can´t sit still, i have to have something in my hand to play around with, or stand up and do something. Takes time to control it .

Doing stupid shit has nothing to do with adhd :P thats just you mate. But tbh go see a doc, dont use the internet to diagnose yourself :P thats quite stupid.

And ctd123 if you have nothing to add to what he´s saying then just dont comment at all really. thoes comments are quite useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should seek professional medical advice. A gaming forum cannot provide that for you.

Closing.