Poll: Should the Jawpiece on Colossal Dragonplate be 'fixed' ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Tier 13 Warrior Helm in WOD for Taur/Worg

Hello fellow Moggers,

Unfortunately the jaw piece seems to have fallen off of my Taurens face. It hangs far below his mouth and really looks quite silly. Its not providing any protection for his face at all and I'm honestly a little worried that should I go take on Deathwing, I will walk out of there looking like I don't know how to put my helmet on.

We all know we should be practicing safe raiding and that we should wear our chin straps properly, could we please have them move the chin strap up, It really would look quite bad !@# if they did.

But on the Worgen Male/Female, and the Tauren Male/Female, the Jaw piece continues to hang down like we forgot to put it on our face.

I used the new Wowhead Model Viewer to see that they haven't fixed this, or rather, they may have decided they like the look of it hanging down. And I'm sure some might, however I'd like to know if there is a majority who prefer it covering the chin! I created an image gallery of the Tauren, Worgen, and Orc for reference. You can see the orc's figured it out. The humans sure did in the link below as well, but we don't have the new model yet.

T13 Helm on the New WOD Models : http://imgur.com/a/dp2BH

Tauren New Model

Worgen

Orc New Model ( doing it right )

Human Old Model ( doing it right )

I reminded Blizz on the forum here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12674918934 Please let me know here, or there what you would prefer.

Side View:

What I think It should look like ( bad photoshop )

Last edited by Cyclonus-WOW; 2014-05-23 at 10:57 PM. Reason: added new photo's to original post.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am going to be the first to say that a model veiwer designed for older toons and older gear, may not be set up yet to fit the new model, and well, alpha is alpha.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think blizzard has made the descision for those animal faces because it would just look stupid if they putting the jaw in front of their mouth.

Try a helm of might (warrior t1) on those races and you see what i mean.
    Last edited by Vintersol; 2014-05-08 at 05:08 PM.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Thry is right. Both races have long snouts and it looks ridiculous when they wear the T1 warrior helmet as does the jaw hanging piece as well. Which ever method both races decide to wear their helmet they both lose either way.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The long snout thing would be a good argument if not for one thing.

Deathwing has a long face as well.

If only that belt wasn't so ugh I'd probably still use that set. Currently working on getting normal T12 ready so I can be a Molten Giant SMF rocking Fists/Claws of Fury in WoD.

That or stick with my current mogged armor and use the normal Greatsword of Frozen Hells/Bo-Ris if either of those would drop.

I've always liked it the way it is as the current way gives it the visual as offering protection to your throat.

This injustice of helm placement shall not stand!

Damn, yeah if a lot of people like it the way it is, it will never change. I totally respect the contrary opinion though. In the tier this helm was released, I had blue's tell me they thought it was a bug.

2011 first post : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657281447

These helms also got used a lot more back then. Its just sad I guess. I think they could make the jaw piece work with the taur/worg face. It really does look like i'd slit my throat on my armor if i were to try to look at my knees.
    Last edited by Cyclonus-WOW; 2014-05-14 at 04:34 PM.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

I did probably the worst photoshop.. I think it looks really good moved up.
    Maybe this would sway a few opinions.

Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Definitely would like to see worgen mount and helm "clipping" sort of addressed if they get time, not expecting it or anything though

Almost all gear is misplaced on the new models. It's alpha.
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

I really hope you are correct. I am trying to tweet for confirmation too.

This is the side view. Ugh.

Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog