Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Envy-DathRemar View Post
    This should be awesome. Lets hope it's not as bad as the original power rangers movie. I saw it at the cinema when it was first released and didn't think it was too bad.... Purchased it on DVD recently and UGH. OMG! Awful. Ruined it with a stupid little kid character and it was just painful to watch. I couldn't finish it lol

Lets hope it's not as crusty as the first movie! I was expecting it to be kinda awesome. I got let down baadd heh

Also Megaforce looks kickass. I'll defiantely be watching S2 when it comes out
    super megaforce has been on for awhile, its currently on summer break though. and the acting is really bad, like not even trying bad. the only reason you should watch it is for the nostalgia of seeing all the old suits or the legend war

- - - Updated - - -

or if you want to watch a quality series just watch the subbed version of gokaiger and pretend its power rangers instead of super sentai
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    super megaforce has been on for awhile, its currently on summer break though. and the acting is really bad, like not even trying bad. the only reason you should watch it is for the nostalgia of seeing all the old suits or the legend war

- - - Updated - - -

or if you want to watch a quality series just watch the subbed version of gokaiger and pretend its power rangers instead of super sentai
    Yea it's more nostalgia factor. Sentai is pretty damn cheesy, I have the first season of it on DVD.

I started watching the subbed Super Sentai which they stole bits of for MMPR and i'm surprised at how totally different it is. Rita for example is NOTHING like Bandora. Bandora is all I HATE KIDS and is actively targeting kids. Rita on the other hand seems to be downright stupid in the US version and targetting people close to the Power Rangers... Great plan Rita :/

I was expecting the stories of each ep to be pretty much the same too but again they are completely different. Even the scenes where they morph are nearly unrecognizable. They must chop up multiple eps of Sentai to make one MMPR ep

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3