575 Aff/Destro Lock 11/14H RL LF Heroic Guild

Hello there. I'm the raid leader of my 11/14H guild, Malediction, on Aggramar-Horde, and I am looking for warmer waters with a new guild. I have lead my guild from being approximately 10th on the server in T15 when it was created with only 2/13H progress in ToT to being the top raiding guild on the server at 11/14H.

Unfortunately due mainly to the nature of being on a low pop horde-side server, we have had a number of issues with keeping a full roster and, by extension, being able to bench individuals who are not up to par with our progression and standards. This has lead to significantly reduced progression and great frustrations within the raid team. We began progressing heroics in December, and ran into few issues that weren't related to the roster or players DCing. Most of our boss kills have been well under the average pull numbers for other guilds.

I am looking for a well progressed guild to finish the tier with (no preference on Horde/Alliance or 10/25m) and to go into Warlords for serious progression. I wish to join a stable guild on a well populated server and am not open to looking into lower population servers at this point. I would prefer to raid later in the evenings (I am EST) and am available most nights, but raid times are open to negotiation. I should note that I am not interested in reprogressing on bosses.

As the raid leader, I have created the strats that my raid team uses as well as instructed the other raiders on them. I have a deep knowledge of the game and every fight of this tier and can provide an example with the written guide that I created for my guild's siegecrafter attempts. If you request logs, I will be happy to provide them.

I know that I will be a strong addition to any raid team that I do join so if you are interested feel free to post below or add me on btag: Bonecantrum#1775

us.battle .net/wow/en/character/aggramar/Mycantrum/advanced
    Last edited by MycantrumX; 2014-05-07 at 06:31 PM.

Our Needs:
    11/14H (10), 10/14H (25) Currently recruiting for two ten mans
    and preparation for WoD (565+).

High needs: RDruid, Mage, SPriest, Warlock

We raid Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm to 10:30pm est
    Bleeding Hollow PVP Server High Pop

Immediate spot for you if you're interested.

Devilswim,

Turbo Cyborg Ninjas is looking to add another skilled warlock to our raids. We have quite a few former GMs/RLs like you in our raids, and prefer mature, long-term players. Ner'zhul's population is about the same as Aggramar's (according to WoW Progress), if that's what you want to stay at. We're currently 12/14 Heroic SOO 25-man, and have raided consistently since BC. We raid Tuesday-Thursday, 8:30pm-11:30pm Pacific. Oh, and we're Alliance if that makes a difference to you.

Here's where you can find some more details on us:

Our Website
    MMO Champion Recruiting post
    WoW Progress

<NOCTURNAL> of Nordrassil is a late night 25man guild now recruiting for our push into Mists! We are looking for some exceptional players to aid us in what we enjoy most about WoW; Progression content. We have been an active guild since 2008 with dedicated and down to earth individuals; and we would like you to be a part of our group.
    We Raid as a 25man group Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays- 10:30pm-1:30am (PST
    Live Stream (during raid times)

What we have downed thus far is as followed:

Current Progression
    9/14 Heroic
    Past Achivs
    ToT- 3/13 heroic
    MSV- 2/6 heroic
    Heart of Fear- 6/6
    Terrace-4/4 (first boss hard mode)
    Heroic Dragon Soul-8/8

Loot system:
    EPGP

*What we expect from you:
    *Dedication to the raid team. 90% attendance and commitment to
    our raid schedule.
    *Willingness to improve your self and help the raid team. Willing to
    receive positive and constructive feedback.
    *Knowledge of your class and boss fights.
    *Excellent Raid Awareness

*What we can offer you:
    *A laid back fun raid environment with funny and amazing people.
    *Progression focused guild.
    *We will provide flasks, food, enchants, Gems & repairs for our raid
    members.

*Guild uses Mumble for the communication method

**Please feel free to contact Caryn or Minko for any questions or concerns. Or add Minko to
    Real ID: Minko4000#1590

Dps

Recruiting all ranged dps classes except for mages. No melee.

Healers

Druid

Shammy

Heya!

I'll try to keep this short.
    <Alone> is a 25 man alliance guild on Aerie Peak (US-PVE). Our progression is 14/14h in 25man t16 (US21st). We have been successfully raiding together as a guild without any breaks since the end of TBC, improving our ranks each tier! We raid Mondays through Thursdays, 7-10 EST - a strict 12h schedule. If you can make 4 raid days and you like shorter, earlier raid times in a relaxed/friendly atmosphere, but serious raiding (US top30 25man) this is the guild for you! We also provide guild repairs, flasks, pots and enchants for all our core raiders, so you can forget about farming! Loot: Loot council.
    This covers all the most important info. If you are interested, check us out at www.aloneguild.com and fill out and application.
    If you have any questions send me a msg or look for me in game (Eneia).

realID: domen.plut@guest.arnes.si
    battletag: Eneia#1922

Simple Math of Andorhal needs a warlock for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Wednesday 7:00pm-12:00am EST however days and times are flexible. We have defeated 14/14 Tier 16 heroic bosses as well as all other heroic content this expansion.

We are a 7-year-old guild started in 2006 who has every server first on Andorhal since Karazhan. Most members of Simple Math have been active raiders for a year or more. This is one of the most stable guilds you'll find anywhere.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through realid via my battle tag at nik#1607. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier16_25
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/an...Simple%20Math/

I think I may have posted to your official forums post, but have another! I would love a skilled and talented warlock to add to our team.
    <Chain Reaction> is a heroic raiding guild formed on Area-52 in 2007. Since, we have prided ourselves on clearing all the content Blizzard can throw at us while it is still current. Now recruiting to round out our 25 man roster as we finish Siege and prepare for WoD.

Schedule:
    Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday: 7:30-11:30pm EST

Progression:
    Teir 16:
    13/14 Heroic (10man)
    13/14 Heroic (25man, Garrosh in p4)

Benefits:
    A mature and enjoyable raid environment. You will find no toxic behavior here.
    Stability! Chain Reaction is over 7 years old and only getting better with age.
    All consumables and repairs are covered by the guild. Trials are treated as full raiders in regards to loot and guild benefits.

Loot system: High Decay EPGP (trials reach equal standing with current raiders by the end of their trial)

Contact Information: Go to www.chainreactionguild.org and follow the application link.
    Check out the full recruitment post at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11765436669 or questions neither of the above answer, you can contact the recruitment officers of Krysann (krysann#1443) or Drunk (jimmyscrabes#1739).

Hey there, we're quite interested in talking to you, if you're looking for a new home, the best method of contact would be to add me @ my battle tag, or ingame, thank you .

We're Game Over on Proudmoore, we recently transferred due to our server dieing and having a horrible population ratio. We moved to a PST/PVE/VERY high pop server onto which we've been thriving and growing larger as well as finding wonderful talent on our new home. We've been around since late wotlk, and have earned nearly every alliance first since our creation. We've cleared all content since our creation as well as countless alliance firsts in every aspect along the way. We've never cancelled raids nor ran shorthanded in our existance, we have a long tradition of close friendships within guild as well as a low-turnover rate among new members as we're very selective of new membership. We're a 25 man heroic raiding team with EIGHT independent ten man teams within guild all of which are in heroics. 13/14 H Current content, 13/13H 16/16H 25m Previous progression. We pride ourselves on having a good community within guild, as well as a very large, and active playerbase. We dont have clicks, sects, or groups of people who dislike one another and squabble. Also for videos on us checkout GameOverEredarUS @ youtube. We also live stream all raids.

We're are a Pve guild, but we also host Guild Rbg's a few times a week, We're also big on arenas and preform bg's. We're Dkp based of which is wiped every new content as well as hosted on webdkp.com. We also run all previous content raids guild only throughout the week, we're big on achievements as well as transmorg here. We also have every kill listed on youtube as well with full video. We run guild only challenge modes daily, have all golds now long completed. We run nearly all content with guildies only, we like the fact we have a very tightknit feel and close community despite being large. We are the top 25 man on our server.

We raid Tue/Thur/Sun 8-11:30/12 EST

We're recruiting for core and bench spots in every team which run multiple varied days/times, the best way of contact is through real id however a forum app works well also. Looking forward to hearing from you

Site: GameOver-Proudmoore.enjin.com

Nudist ( GM/Recruitment ) Bai.sinn@yahoo.com
    Sinful#1486

Ipsii ( Officer ) Nessa#1373

Katen ( Officer ) Jeevo#1807

TLDR; Version 13/14H Current Content, 13/13H 16/16H Previous Content. We are a 25 man core team, multiple alt and main ten man teams with deep and varied heroic progression. Large guild active, helpful, talented, and intelligent.
    We cover transfer/faction for anyone exceptional that qualifies.
    Raid times Tue/Thur/Sun 8:00-12:00EST
    Recruiting for core
    Best way of contact is directly ingame through real ID or whisper or application on our site.

We are looking for strong ranged DPS for WoD.

<The Horsemen>
    25 man

T16: 14/14 H US#25
    T15: 13/13 H US#28
    T14: 16/16 H US#38

We are the #1 9 hour/week in the World.
    T/TH/Sun 9:30-12:30 EST

http://www.horsemenguild.com/
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4366253217
    RID: GLIFF#1643

Hi Mycantrum! My name is Brutongaster and I recruit for SFN.

We are currently looking to fill a few positions for our heroic 25-man raiding team on the Hyjal server. We are currently looking for a few reliable DPS for continued heroic progression. We currently have a spot for a skilled Mage.

We raid on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Mondays from 7 pm PST (9 pm CST/10 pm EST) to 10 pm PST (12 am CST/1 am EST) and our current progression is 10/14H.

If you have any questions you can contact me by my battletag (brutongaster#1103) or any of the officers online (Maktruk, Brutongaster, Extrarare, Wungles or Peew). Good luck in your guild search and we hope to hear from you!

Last Chapter is a 25 man guild on Zuluhed (New York server cluster)
    www.lastchapterguild.com
    Semi-Hardcore that raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. (8:00 to 11:15 pm est)

CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR OUR ESTABLISHED 25 MAN GROUP:
    12/14 Heroic

1 Healer (Priest/Shammy Preferred but will consider any strong healer)
    2 Ranged (Warlock preferred, any strong ranged is also welcomed)
    1-2 Melee (Of any class) Ret Pally high prioirty ( All Strong applicants considered)

ALSO CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR 2nd 25M MAN GROUP: 5/14H

Raids Sat/Sun 8-11:30pm EST

Assistant Raid Leader (Experience not necessary, but is a bonus)
    1 Tank (Druid, Monk, or Deathknight one w/ DPS Off spec)
    Multiple Ranged (2-3)
    Multiple Melee (2-3)

A little bit about our guild:

More than anything we are a family... slightly dysfunctional, but whose isn't these days?
    While we are a relaxed guild, our focus is mainly on raid content- infact, we will provide you with Flasks, Consumables, Gems, and even Enchants..
    We do, however, do other things when not raiding, such as PVP (Both Battle Grounds & Arena), flex raids, and various older content. We always enjoy a good time and hope you do to!

If you are interested in the guild, please visit www.lastchapterguild.com and apply. Or if you're the shy type don't hesitate to contact Kamahri or Varesele (Prinny) and they can assist you further.

kamari#1205
    Prinnylaharl#1385.
    xNJxCrash#1556
    Hope to see you soon!

Therapists

Raid times are 8:15-11:15pm PST Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Currently 12/14H

Server: Blackrock (Horde)

*Strong leadership (since 2008)
    *No favoritism
    *No drama
    *Mature members
    *Laid back, but progression focused

Our guild originated over 6 years ago and quickly grew into a progressive 25 man guild. Through the years, we have maintained a solid core of talented and knowledgeable players. Our members enjoy pushing for solid progression during our short nine hour raid week. We know that people have other interests and responsibilities outside of WOW, and prefer not to devote endless hours to raiding.

Several of us have experienced being part of cutting edge, top 100 guilds, but our guild has a great balance between competitive progression and a laid back atmosphere. During raids everyone is helpful, encouraging, open to new ideas, and strategy suggestions.
    Outside of raid time, we are a pretty social guild. In addition to our 25 man team, we occasionally run a flex raid on Fri/Sat nights (not recruiting for this). Many of us also regularly help each other gear up alts, complete challenge modes, and PVP.

**All talented classes are encouraged to apply, but we are in higher need of:

deathknight (dd)
    druid (feral-dd)
    hunter
    mage x 2
    monk (dd)
    paladin (retribution)
    rogue
    warlock

To get to our guild site:

therapists.guildlaunch.com

Please be prepared to provide WoL with your application.

If you have any questions or for a vent interview, contact one of the following in game:

Grenouille
    Shocksyn
    Ihavelazers
    Unahornn

Mycantrum,

I represent <Noodle Factory> of Sargeras (Alliance), and we have an opening on our CORE progression roster to finish out this tier and for a long-term WoD position. It appears that your current progression and experience fits well with what we are looking for in a core raider. After looking over your parses your skill and experience is exceptional enough that we wanted to reach out to you. If you have a moment to speak or learn more about the opportunity with <Noodle Factory> please feel free to contact one of the recruitment officers listed below.

Good luck in your search,

Leadbelly

Recruitment People
    Leadbelly: leadbelly#1698

Raanch: Raanch#1268

Noodle Factory (Alliance)
    25-Man
    Sargeras - PVP

Current 25-man:

14/14 Normal

13/14 Heroic

Cross Realm Trials
    We do allow cross realm raiding during the trial period. However, once you are offered a spot we require that you join the guild including transferring if necessary at that time.

Executive Summary

Our goal in Noodle Factory is to quickly and efficiently progress through 25-man HEROIC and upcoming 20-man MYTHIC content without it interfering with the lives we live outside of the game. We are dedicated to PvE Raid progression above all else but we also believe having a vibrant and fun community is just as important. While many of our members enjoy other games and other WOW activities, PvE raiding always comes first. With that said, all of our policies and rules are based on this goal alone.

Performance and Teamwork are paramount. No one in the Noodle Factory has the RIGHT to raid. Your play time will be determined by the needs of the encounter and your Performance, Attendance, and Attitude. Our members understand that it takes hard work to raid at a competitive level and that preparing for a raid isn't always fun, but is absolutely necessary. We look for mature adults who will do this work without being pushed or prodded. We value Effort as much as we value Skill. The effort put in by individuals directly translates into our overall success.

Raid Schedule

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:00pm - 12:00am Eastern. We have no desire to raid more than three nights a week. We need people who are able to commit to almost 100% of our raids. We respect and understand that everyone has a real life, but plan accordingly.

Tuesday - 8:00pm-12:00am EST

Wednesday - 8:00pm-12:00am EST
    Thursday - 8:00pm - 12:00am EST

We are absolutely in need of intelligent, capable, fire-dodging raiders

Howdy,

We're looking for a Warlock to add to our 14/14H 10man core team and to progress into mythic, and would be very interested in hearing from you. We're a new hardcore progression guild formed with a mixed bag of motivated individuals. From people who have little past heroic experience to former top 30 US raiders. Brought together by the same goal of wanting to clear content while relevant, pushing progression at a competitive pace in a fun raiding atmosphere in order to finish the tier quickly, and enjoy a relaxed raiding schedule during farm. We will be converting to Mythic raiding when it's released.

We're looking for people to push content, and raid with us into Mythic and beyond. We're very interested in personality fits for long term raiding, so regardless of where you're at right now gear/experience-wise, if you're goals line up with ours, please get in contact with us! If you want to chat, please add on of our officers and we'll be sure to contact you.

Officer Contact
    Xeii – Officer/Raid Leader
    • Xeii#1542

Kayhla – Officer/Raid Leader
    • Ryhope#1172

Kianapiranha – Officer/Website Admin
    • Kiana#1968

If you're interested feel free to take a look at our recruitment policy and raid times and apply at
    mediocreatbest.net

We are actively recruiting and searching for all players of all classes are welcome to apply for a spot in our 25-man guild progression

10-Man Progression: 14/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar
    25-Man Progression: 13/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar
    www.reigninpower.com

General Information

Reign in Power on Thrall (US-Horde) is a 10-man heroic raiding guild that is now expanding to 25-man content. We are looking for more raiders to fill the ranks as we transition to 20-man Mythic raiding for the upcoming expansion. We have successfully completed our greatest raiding tier as a guild with a Top 50 US (rank 46 US) in 10-man strict raiding with our kill of Heroic Garrosh Hellscream.
    Starting immediately, we are looking for more like-minded raiders that are looking to continue to do well on a 3-night raid week schedule as we grow into a 25-man progression guild. If you have any specific questions regarding the upcoming transition contact shadak@reigninpower.com.

Our current goal is to expand immediately to a 25-man roster and begin the clear to the end of the tier. We will use this time to form a cohesive raid environment with a fresh group of raiders, as well as progress to a full heroic farm on a weekly basis. We are still several members short in our 25-man goal, but as soon as a complete raid group is formed, we will begin working as a team to clear through the current raiding tier.
    http://www.reigninpower.com

Contact Information

Shadaka
    Real ID: Shadak#1881
    Steam: Shadak (on steam all day at work)
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...Reign+in+Power

Skurkitty
    Real ID: Skurkitty#1410
    Steam: Skurkitty

Wreck
    Battletag: Wreck#1461
    Steam: Krasas

Who Are We?

Reign in Power on Thrall (US-Horde) is a 10-man heroic raiding guild that is actively expanding to a 25-man heroic raiding guild. Our current progression is 14/14 Heroic in Siege of Orgrimmar (10-man). We are a guild that cannot or do not want to commit to highly time-intensive raid schedule of traditional “hardcore” raiding guilds. We strive to kill end-game content while not looking to make the game a second job.

The core members of the guild have raided together since Everquest, and moved with each other to the World of Warcraft at launch. The guild was initially formed to take advantage of the “casual friendly” changes that were initially developed during Wrath of the Lich King, and further improvements were made as the guild grew in Cataclysm.

Raiding Achievements

Code:
    Tier 16: US 46  (8th for 3 nights per week)
    Tier 15: US 55
    Tier 14: US 155
    Tier 13: US 227
    Tier 12: Still building getting stronger
    Tier 11: First true tier for this guild
    What Are We Seeking?

Any and all classes are welcome to apply and try to earn a raid spot as we expand to a 25-man roster and clear through heroic raid content. We will continue this group into patch 6.0 and the next expansion as Mythic 20-man raiding is introduced.

What Are Raid Times?

Code:
     Tuesday: 9:00 P.M. to 1:00 A.M. (CST)
    Thursday: 9:00 P.M. to 1:00 A.M. (CST)
       Sunday: 9:00 P.M. to 1:00 A.M. (CST)
    That is an average of only 12 hours per week. In order to maintain steady progress, we expect that our members try to achieve near 100% attendance.

What Do We Expect?

We want people who are looking for a long-term commitment to a hard-working raiding guild. We want people who are aware of their surroundings; people who know when to get out of void zones, cleaves, swipes, and proper placements on fights. We want players that understand that some fights are not simply DPS races, and that working as a team, executing the mechanics, and killing the boss are more important than living on the ranking-edge. We expect that our guild members understand the many advantages of our Council-based loot system. Most importantly, we want mature players.

How Is Loot Distributed?

As mentioned above, loot is handled through a Loot Council system of officers. Loot is distributed where it is deemed to be the most beneficial to the raid as a whole.

How to Apply?

You can find our application via the link on our website (www.reigninpower.com). When filling out your application, please remember that this is our first impression of you as a person. Try to put as much time into your application as you would when playing the game. Show us, through words and logs, how well you know your class and roles.

Ultimately, if you are looking to push end-game content with a very motivated, fun group of gamers, we hope that you’ll take the time to fill out an application. You may contact me by email with any questions whatsoever regarding the application process or the guild itself (shadak@reigninpower.com).

Shad & Wreck & Skurkitty

We currently have an immediate opening for a Lock full time. We are normally a 25 man guild but downsized to 10 after killing Garrosh a couple of times due to lack of interest. RIght now we are putting attempts in on paragons and soon we will be killing Garrosh once again! Hit me up at Enders#1814 if you have any questions!